VS Srichakra Ltd, one of India’s leading manufacturers of two and three wheeler tyres shared its audited financial results for the financial year 2015-16, ended as of 31st March, 2016. The Company has reported an improved EBITDA for the year 2015 – 2016 as compared to FY 2014 -2015. Commenting on the company’s financial performance, Mr. P. Vijayaraghavan, Director, TVS Srichakra Ltd. said, “Our Company turned out a fine performance in the financial year ended, with our Aftermarket sales growing well supported by Intense Brand Building Activity, keeping up the significant position with the OEMs and sustaining our Exports of both Off-Road Tyres and Two-Wheeler Tyres. Material Cost Reduction, Efficiency Improvement through Operational Excellence, Better Working Capital Management, have led to cost control in various disciplines, thereby helping the company”.
FY 2015- 2016 Financial Highlights:
- Revenue for FY15-16 of Rs.2082.06 Cr is higher by Rs. 182.35 Cr when compared to revenue of Rs. 1899.71 Cr in FY14-15.
- EBITDA for FY15-16 of Rs. 344.50 Cr is higher by Rs. 135.20 Cr when compared to EBITDA of Rs. 209.30 Cr in FY14-15.
- EBITDA margins stood at 16.5%
- PAT for FY15-16 stood at Rs.197.21 Cr as compared to Rs. 103.79 Cr in FY14-15
Other Performance Highlights:
- EBITDA improved to Rs. 344.5 Cr as against Rs.209.3 Cr in the FY14-15
- Depreciation charges were Rs. 42.35 Cr as against Rs.39.88 Cr in FY14-15
- Interest charges were at Rs. 14.78 Cr as against Rs. 29.89 Cr in FY14-15