- Nashik had a great weekend full of luxury and glamour with Luxe Drive, a unique customer engagement programme by Mercedes-Benz, based on three strong pillars of Adrenaline, Gourmet and Design
- On display were prominent designs by ‘Gauri Khan Design’ and mouthwatering Italian delicacies from award winning Celebrity Chef, Ritu Dalmia
- A high adrenaline charged activity: Patrons were thrilled to experience special drives from a wide range of Mercedes-Benz cars
- Patrons got a chance to test drive the vehicle of their choice. Provision was made for a complementary vehicle evaluation, opportunity for a special trade-in, personalized finance offers and other value additions
- Black Edition: For the first time a brand new line, ‘Black Edition’ comprising of exclusive Mercedes-Benz accessories and merchandise for brand loyalists was presented
- Before Nashik, Luxe Drive has successfully travelled to Bangalore, Chennai, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada and Kolkata
- The Luxe Drive at Nashik was the last drive for Phase I. The second phase of Luxe Drive will now happen in September
India’s largest luxury car maker, Mercedes-Benz brought its much coveted customer engagement programme, ‘Luxe Drive’ to its patrons in Nashik. This experiential customer engagement event is designed on the three pillars of Adrenaline, Gourmet and Design, ensuring that guests leave with the experience of a lifetime at the end of the event. The event is aimed at creating a long lasting brand relation with its customer and retain brand loyalty. This unmatched luxury experience was held in Thakkar’s Dome near ABB Circle, Next to City Center Mall, Lavate Nagar, Nashik- 422002 on 4th & 5th June.
To make the event more glamourous, Mercedes-Benz tied-up with celebrity designer Gauri Khan. Her collection ‘Gauri Khan Designs’ was also showcased at the event that created much fervour among the people. To add a dash of exciting flavour to the event, some exotic dishes inspired by Chef Ritu Dalmia’s palate was relished by all the guests.
However, the star of the event was the wide range of Mercedes-Benz cars that had been on display. The cars epitomized class and bespoke luxury and presented the best of modern world technology advancement and comfort.
Speaking on the occasion, Roland Folger, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes- Benz India said, “The city of Nashik is an important market for Mercedes-Benz with its continual preference for the growing luxury car segment. With experiential engagement programmes like Luxe Drive, we engage with our customers at an interpersonal level and strive to build a lasting brand connect and loyalty with them. We ensure to bring many such enthralling and luxurious experiences, synonymous with the Three Pointed Star in the future.”
The unique and exciting Mercedes-Benz Luxe Drive event showcased the technological prowess and superior performance that Mercedes-Benz cars are capable of. This was demonstrated through a series of self-driven exercises on a specially designed test
Managed by a team of expert drivers, various vehicle dynamics and features were experienced by participants in both off-road and on-road conditions. The visitors also experienced the memorable ‘Ah My God!’ feeling with the range of breathtaking AMG range of performance cars.
On display were suave Mercedes-Benz merchandise for the brand loyalists. A special Kids Zone was also created with fun filled activities for the tiny tots so that they could remain engaged while their parents indulged in the various activities designed for them at the event. The Mercedes Trophy zone had exclusive Mercedes Trophy goodies on display that kept the participants and families engaged throughout. Patrons also had the unique opportunity to get a free car evaluation from Mercedes-Benz pre-owned car sales team and an opportunity for special trade-in and personalized finance offers.