Maruti Suzuki’s iconic versatile van, Eeco, celebrates completion of 10 glorious years. With a successful run for over a decade the versatile van has crossed 7 lakh unit cumulative sales and enjoys an undisputed leadership with 90% market share in the van segment. Owing to its practical and spacious design, along with powerful performance, Maruti Suzuki Eeco has dominated the country’s Van segment for over a decade.
Eeco has earned the distinction of being ideal for family travel, while simultaneously being a dependable business vehicle. The multipurpose van has established a strong foothold with its excellent mileage, best-in-segment comfort, space, power, and low maintenance cost. Offering best in-class safety, it is built for diverse use.
10 reasons that make Eeco an undisputed leader in the segment:
- Segment leader with excellent mileage, best-in-segment comfort, space, power, and low maintenance cost. Eeco holds a strong 90% market share in the segment
- Versatile Eeco, fulfils both business and personal requirements, given that more than 50% of its customers use it for both business and personal use
- Perfect blend of comfort and utility, Maruti Suzuki Eeco is equipped to offer power-packed performance with 1.2L petrol BS6 engine that offers a fuel efficiency of 16.11km/l petrol, delivering 54kW@6000rpm of Power / 98Nm@3000rpm of Torque and 20.88 Km/KG CNG, delivering 46kW@6000rpm of Power / 85Nm@3000rpm of Torque
- Eeco pioneered the introduction of best in-segment safety features like driver airbag, ABS with EBD, reverse parking sensors, driver and co-driver seat belt reminder, and high-speed alert system
- To further Maruti Suzuki’s Mission Green Million, Eeco is committed to providing sustainable mobility solutions. The BS6 CNG variant is equipped with factory fitted S-CNG specially tuned and calibrated to deliver optimum performance and enhanced drivability across all kinds of terrain
- Eeco enjoys high brand awareness with its practical design and powerful technology. Over 84% Eeco customers are pre-determined buyers.
- Eeco with its practical design and powerful features is also one of the top 10 highest selling vehicles in the country for the year 2019-20
- 66% Eeco owners feel “Eeco is comfortable for long drives” in comparison to other vans
- Associated with hassle-free drive and low-maintenance cost, Eeco shows an outstanding 68% growth especially in rural markets
- Customers’ preferred choice, Eeco offers a wide range of 12 variants including 5-seater, 7-seater, Cargo, and Ambulance, suitable for various needs
With 10 illustrious years of unmatched legacy, Maruti Suzuki Eeco has created a niche for itself and it continues to strengthen Maruti Suzuki’s portfolio with its multifaceted features.
Specifically designed to cater to the dynamic needs of the ever-evolving customers, Eeco continues to be the one-stop solution. Regarded as India’s best-selling multi-purpose van, Maruti Suzuki Eeco is built on the pillars of partnership, reliability, efficiency with a starting price of INR 380,800/-. With this, Eeco stands true to its brand message “No. 1 partner for your Family & Business”