- Launches the new, powerful and distinctively styled scooter in 8 states
- Ex-showroom prices start from Rs. 48,410 (DX) and Rs. 52,410 (VX)
- Powered by 125 cc M-TEC engine with load sensing MCDi technology
- Features award winning consumer-inspired innovations like Height Adjustable Seat
- Launching globally across Asia and Central America
Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd. (MTWL), part of the USD 16.9 billion Mahindra Group, launched the all-new Mahindra Gusto 125 today in 8 states in the country, further expanding its growing presence in the scooter segment.
Developed completely in-house at Mahindra Two Wheelers’ state-of-the-art R&D Centre in Pune, the technologically advanced Mahindra Gusto 125 comes with:
- Powerful 125 cc M-TEC engine with MCDi technology that senses the load on the engine and adjusts the ignition timing. Thus making it a joy to ride double seat on slopes and zip through Indian traffic with ease
- Four new unique head-turning styles – The Gusto 125cc is available in four distinctive style options of “Orange Rush”, “Bolt White”, “Monarch Black”, and “Regal Red” and is sure to grab attention on Indian roads.
Gusto 125 was initially launched in the Southern states of India and will now be available across dealerships in 8 new states before being rolled out across the rest of the country as well. It will be supported with a comprehensive multi-media marketing campaign.
Talking about the development, Mr. Vinod Sahay, Chief Operating Officer, Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd. said, “Since its launch last year, Gusto has grown consistently and we are now excited about extending the Gusto brand into include new consumer segments. The all-new Mahindra Gusto 125 is bound to turn heads on roads in India as it is packed with a powerful 125 cc M-TEC engine with load sensing MCDi technology and stylish looks to match! We continue with Gusto’s innovative car-like features, like India’s only Height Adjustable Seat, that makes the new Mahindra Gusto 125 a complete, fully loaded scooter that is sure to delight consumers.”
Along with the new features, the Gusto 125 retains all of Mahindra Gusto’s erstwhile consumer-inspired technology features that have delighted customers.
Ex-showroom Prices for Gusto 125 are as follows:
|State||Gusto 125 Vx (Ex-showroom Prices in INR)||Gusto 125 Dx (Ex-showroom Prices in INR)|
- Height Adjustable Seat: India’s only scooter brand to offer a Height Adjustable Seat.
- Innovations: Host of category-first features like the Remote Flip Key, Find-Me lamps, Guide Lamp, Bright Halogen Headlamps with LED pilot lamps, easy front kick, and a quick storage compartment
- Performance: Powered by the high performance, refined M-TEC engine technology with advanced features such as heavy duty dual curve low stall clutch, variable roller CVT, silent chain and high energy HT coil to deliver superior power, fuel efficiency, smoother engine performance, and reliability
- Ride Quality: Large 12 inch wheels with tubeless tyres, front telescopic suspension with air springs, long stroke hydraulic rear suspension, high ground clearance, and wide wheel base ensure best-in-class ride quality, safety, and stability.
The Gusto 125 is also being launched globally across Asia and Central America.
The Mahindra Group focuses on enabling people to rise through solutions that power mobility, drive rural prosperity, enhance urban lifestyles and increase business efficiency.
A USD 16.9 billion multinational group based in Mumbai, India, Mahindra provides employment opportunities to over 200,000 people in over 100 countries. Mahindra operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, financial services and vacation ownership. In addition, Mahindra enjoys a strong presence in the agribusiness, aerospace, components, consulting services, defence, energy, industrial equipment, logistics, real estate, retail, steel, commercial vehicles and two wheeler industries.
In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.