- 2.0 litre four-cylinder TDI engine produces maximum power of 190hp
- Upto 120 kg lighter than its predecessor due to the adoption of intelligent material mix
- Newly developed combustion methods and updated 7 Speed S tronic transmission sets benchmark in fuel consumption
- 7% improvement in power & 7% improvement in Fuel efficiency
- Offers an array of intelligent technologies including the Audi Virtual cockpit, Audi Smartphone Interface and new Audi MMI display
- Prices start at INR 40,20,000 ex-showroom Delhi, bookings now open
Mumbai, February 13, 2017: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer has further strengthened and updated its product portfolio as it unveiled the diesel variant of the hugely successful Audi A4 today. The 2.0 litre TDI four-cylinder engine, integrated with newly developed combustion methods sets a benchmark in fuel economy; the redesigned 7 Speed S tronic transmission and a comprehensive line-up of infotainment and assistance systems make the elusive combination of power and efficiency a reality. The engine produces maximum power of 190hp.
”It is never an easy task to design a successor to a bestselling model, but that is precisely what makes the whole process so very exciting. With the all-new Audi A4 35TDI, we are yet again setting the bar a notch higher. The all-new Audi A4 35 TDI is a groundbreaking synthesis of technology and aesthetics. The technology available on the earlier Audi A4 has been redeveloped so that it yet again defines the benchmark in the segment. With a tremendous response received on A4 30 TFSI, we are now introducing the A4 with a diesel engine which is even more powerful than the previous generation A4. Whether its efficiency, drivability or high-class infotainment, the new Audi A4 35 TDI once again raises the bar in its segment,” said Mr Rahil Ansari, Head, Audi India.
AUDI A4 35 TDI: AT A GLANCE
Exterior design and body
- Athletic proportions and sporty elegance
- LED headlights with rear dynamic turn indicators
- Lightweight construction
- The longest interior and generous shoulder width at the front which is the best in class
- Interior design with large decorative surfaces and continuous air vent strip; new materials, spacious interior, LED interior lighting as standard equipment, first-class workmanship
- Three Zone Automatic Air Conditioning
- Audi Virtual Cockpit with 2 Display modes
- MMI operating concept including free-text search function
- Can also be operated by multifunction steering wheel and natural-language voice control
- Multifunction 3 Spoke steering wheel with paddle shifter
Infotainment and Audi connect
- MMI Navigation plus with MMI touch and a 21 centimeter, high resolution MMI monitor
- Audi phone box available with wireless Qi charging
- Audi smartphone interface – Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- Audi Sound System with 10 Loudspeakers including a subwoofer with total output of 180 watts
- 0 TDI engine generating 190hp and 400 Nm of torque
- Accelerates from 0-100 in 7.7 seconds
- Top speed of 237 kmph
- Fuel Consumption of 18.25 Kmpl (ARAI Certified)
- Front Wheel Drive
- New generation S tronic transmission
- 17”5 Arm Tornado design alloy wheels with 225/50 R17 94Y Tires
- Redesigned, light five-link axles at front and rear, significant increase in comfort with accentuated sportiness
- Newly developed electromechanical power steering
- Audi drive select with 4 driving modes: Comfort, Dynamic, Auto, Individual
- Audi Parking Aid Plus with Rear View Camera
- 8 Airbags
- ABS with EBD (Electronic brakeforce distribution) with traction control
The Audi model range in India includes the Audi A3 Sedan, Audi A3 Cabriolet, Audi A4, Audi A6, Audi A8 L, Audi Q3, Audi Q5, Audi Q7, Audi TT Coupé, Audi S5 Sportback, Audi RS 6 Avant, Audi RS 7 Sportback, and Audi R8 V10 plus available across the country: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dehradun, Goa, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Karnal, Kochi, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Noida, Pune, Rajkot, Raipur, Ranchi, Surat, Thane, Udaipur, Vadodara and Visakhapatnam.
The Audi Group, with its brands Audi, Ducati and Lamborghini, is one of the most successful manufacturers of automobiles and motorcycles in the premium segment. It is present in more than 100 markets worldwide and produces at 16 locations in twelve countries. 100‑percent subsidiaries of AUDI AG include Audi Sport GmbH (Neckarsulm), Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. (Sant’Agata Bolognese, Italy) and Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A. (Bologna, Italy).
In 2015, the Audi Group delivered to customers approximately 1.8 million automobiles of the Audi brand, 3,245 sports cars of the Lamborghini brand and about 54,800 motorcycles of the Ducati brand. In the 2015 financial year, AUDI AG achieved total revenue of €58.4 billion and an operating profit of €4.8 billion. At present, approximately 85,000 people work for the company all over the world, about 60,000 of them in Germany. Audi focuses on new products and sustainable technologies for the future of mobility.