Hyundai Motor India has announced the commencement of its 23rd free car care camp in India. The same is to be organized from 29th of March 2017 to 8th of April 2017 across all of the automaker’s service outlets in the country.
Managing Director Ms Racchna Sharma of the renowned R Square Hyundai, Chembur, inaugurated this Free Car-Care Clinic Service Camp, for the betterment and benefits for their esteemed customers. R Square Hyundai will offer comprehensive 90 Point Car Health Check-up with examination of the engine, transmission, electrical system, under-body, AC, exterior, etc. in this Free Car Care Clinic Camp.
Customers can also avail following benefits along with the Car health check-up by R Square Hyundai, Chembur:
- Attractive discounts on spare parts, labour charges and other value added services.
- Exciting discounts on extended warranty along with excellent offers on exchange of old cars.
- 10 % discount on motors spare-parts
- 30 % discount on labour charges
- 30 % discount on service charges for the sudden non-functioning cars in roads
- To value the long term relationship with its customers, additional attractive discounts for the customers owning vehicles more than 3 years old is offered.
- Daily customer gratification through lucky draws to offer 100 free extended warranties.
The previous Free Car Care Clinic held in 2016 benefitted more than 1.9 lac customers across the country and made it a successful campaign under Experience Hyundai programs.