115-years old, iconic British marque opens dealership in Bhubaneshwar
Over 4000 proud customers in India already
Only brand to offer motorcycles across 5 categories
Winner of 36 prestigious auto awards
Seasoned quality-training and interactive sessions
100% finance on certain models through HDFC Bank
Bhubaneshwar, 19th July, 2017: Triumph Motorcycles India Private Limited –announced the opening of their new dealership in Bhubaneshwar, Orissa. This will be an addition to the iconic British motorcycle manufacturer’s existing network across India across Delhi, Jaipur, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Indore, Vijaywada, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kochi and Kolkata.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Vimal Sumbly, Managing Director, Triumph Motorcycles India Pvt. Ltd. said, “The opening of this dealership will strengthen the Triumph marquee in eastern India and extend the reach of our comprehensive suite of after-sales services to our esteemed customers. Our customers are not just Triumph owners but active riders who not only travel extensively but also want to learn the best ways to make the most of their motorcycles. We remain committed to delivering a true riding experience with the most advanced technology and styling.”
With a promise to deliver a consistent international Triumph experience to motorcycle enthusiasts, this dealership boasts of special zones such as a consultation lounge, build your own bike zone, merchandise display and two service bays in accordance with the signature Triumph Motorcycles layout. As with every other Triumph Motorcycles dealership, the staff at Shri Bharat Motors has been trained by experts from Triumph to deliver best-in-class pre and post sales experience in synch with the global standards.
Mr. Jayprakash Didwania, Dealer Principal, Shri Bharat Motors said, “We are extremely delighted and proud to be part of such a globally celebrated brand – Triumph Motorcycles. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and we see a perfect match of our philosophy and the ethos of Triumph Motorcycles. We are confident that this is a perfect partnership and we will do our best to ensure that highest standards of sales and service are maintained.”
Triumph Motorcycles has had an upward trend in India since the inception of its first dealership in the country in January 2014. It is the only premium motorcycle brand that offers models across 5 broad categories for the Indian market. The portfolio in India includes the Modern classics such as the Bonneville Bobber, the Roadsters such as the Street Triple S, the modern classic Bonneville T100, the cool café racer – the Thruxton R, the go anywhere Tiger series, it is also the overall leader within the adventure motorcycles segment. Triumph Motorcycles represent the quintessential English pedigree of class, style and attitude making it the choice of Hollywood legends and celebrities across the world. Today the brand boasts of over 4000 Triumphant customers in India and growing.
Notes to Editors
- First established in 1902, Triumph Motorcycles celebrated 110 years of motorcycle manufacture in 2012. For more than two decades, Triumph Motorcycles has been based in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and has produced iconic bikes that perfectly blend authentic design, character, charisma and performance
- Building around 60,000 bikes per year, Triumph is the largest British motorcycle manufacturer and has over 750 dealers across the world
- At the heart of Triumph’s philosophy is a commitment and passion to develop truly unique motorcycles that offer a blend of distinctive design, intuitive handling and performance to enjoy the perfect ride
- This focus, innovation and engineering passion has today created a broad range of bikes suited to all motorcycle riders, including the striking 2.3 litre Rocket III, the unmistakable Speed Triple, the Daytona 200 and TT winning SuperSports Daytona 675R, class defining Tiger 800, transcontinental Tiger Explorer and the iconic Triumph Bonneville family
- Triumph currently employs around 2000 personnel worldwide and has subsidiary operations in the UK, America, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan, Sweden, Benelux, Brazil, India and Thailand as well as a network of independent distributors. Triumph has manufacturing facilities in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and Thailand plus CKD facilities in Brazil and India
Triumph Brand Ethos
- Never motivated by fads or gimmicks. We apply our obsessive attention to detail to every single part, material, technology and test we run. Because we know that the more we can put into the development of our bikes, the more you will get out of them. We aim to create bikes that are so intuitive and engaging that they bring the very best out of every rider who rides them. We are chasing the same think you are. The perfect ride!
Key Highlights, Triumph Motorcycles India
- Triumph Motorcycles India is a subsidiary of the iconic British motorcycle manufacturer Triumph Motorcycles, one of the oldest British Motorcycle Brands established in 1902
- Fastest growing luxury & lifestyle brand in India
- 4000 Customers; 36 major auto awards
- 14 state-of-the art dealerships at strategic locations
- CKD Assembly Facility at Manesar, Haryana
- Rider groups started in all dealer cities (Riders Association of Triumph) in line with Triumph Motorcycles’ brand ethos – For the Ride
Key Highlights, For the Ride – Consumer
- Tie up with India’s leading financial service provider HDFC & the world’s leading lubricant manufacturer, Castrol to ensure top notch quality
- Global branding across every store in India, with build your own bike concept and full stock of riding gear, accessories and clothing
- 24 X 7 Customer service helpline – 1800 300 000 51
- 2 years unlimited mileage warranty on all the Motorcycles
- Engaging social media presence on Facebook and Twitter