Mercedes-Benz India continues to top customer preference during the ongoing festive season: Delhi NCR deliveries stand at a record 175 cars
Strong anticipation of robust demand for upcoming Diwali and Dhanteras period
- The festive period this year witnessed an unlocking of aspirations and celebrations resulting in a surge in demand for Mercedes-Benz vehicles across the country
- The demand is especially noticed in the Northern markets of Delhi NCR, Punjab and also in the Western markets comprising Mumbai and all of Gujarat
- Navratri and Dussehra deliveries marks a strong comeback of festive mood combined with Mercedes-Benz’s strong portfolio and customer trust
- Mercedes-Benz’s innovative brand campaign ‘Unlock Celebrations’ has been instrumental in creating an encouraging customer response, driving enquiries
- In particular demand were the C-Class, E-Class sedans and the GLC, GLE and GLS SUVs which are established winners in their respective segments
- Mercedes-Benz witnessed a strong sales revival from Q3 2020 onwards, growing 25% M-o-M sequentially and four-times over Q2 2020 sales
Pune: India’s largest luxury car maker Mercedes-Benz today announced record customer deliveries achieved during the auspicious occasion of Navratri and Dussehra. The brand with the Three Pointed Star handed over 550 Mercedes-Benz cars to customers across the country during the ongoing festive period, repeating the record sales achieved during 2019 Navratri & Dussehra.
2020 Navratri & Dussehra deliveries mark a strong comeback in festive sales:
Strong customer demand is witnessed across key markets like Delhi NCR, Mumbai and Gujarat which saw a resurging customer demand, owing to the return of normalcy and stabilization of businesses and the wish to unlock their aspirations. The customer confidence is also buoyed by Mercedes-Benz’s attractive product portfolio which is continuously upgraded, combined with the value driven innovative financial and cost of ownership packages, which exceed customers’ expectation.
The record 550 customer deliveries were from Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Gujarat and other Northern markets. In Delhi NCR alone, 175 new Mercedes-Benz cars were handed over to their proud owners. Mercedes-Benz earlier witnessed a sequential growth in its monthly sales in Q3 2020, amidst the current market challenges prevalent owing to the pandemic.
Speaking on the occasion, Martin Schwenk, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said, “The festive season this year has begun on a very strong note and we are glad to witness this positive customer sentiment. We are delighted to share the unlocking of the aspirations and celebrations by our customers who drove home a Mercedes this festive season. This impressive number of deliveries makes us confident of a good festive season and firmly underlines the trust and confidence that luxury car buyers have on Mercedes-Benz brand and products. This trust becomes even more pronounced in the context of today’s market conditions, which faces multiple challenges.”
“We listen to our customers’ needs and they remain the centre of all our initiatives. It delights to witness our customer centric strategy bearing fruits and resulting in a positive momentum for the brand. We are confident of further driving this momentum for the rest of the festive period and the quarter. We have an exciting quarter ahead of us with new product introductions and it will remain our endeavor to keep exciting the market and continuing the recovery of sales for the rest of the year.” elaborated Mr. Schwenk