• Kochi witnessed Mercedes-Benz’s unique customer engagement initiative, Luxe Drive over the weekend
• The customer engagement programme is based on the three pillars of Adrenaline, Gourmet and Lifestyle
• Chef Ranveer Brar made sure that the patrons had the best of his cuisine at the venue
• Vicky Chandhok, the renowned motorsports personality and former President of the Indian Motorsport Federation had his team of expert drivers showcased the prowess of Mercedes-Benz cars at the event
• Mercedes-Benz has associated with the very talented designer, Nandita Mahtani who has carved a niche for herself in the fashion industry
• Along with these things, Mercedes-Benz has introduced Blind Fold Photography Workshop, a Musical Event and also introduced ‘Dine with the Star’ concept to ensure that people enjoy the event to the fullest
• Patrons got an opportunity to drive Mercedes-Benz cars on a specially designed track giving them an adrenaline rush like never before
• Additionally, a complementary vehicle evaluation was organized along with special trade-in, personalized finance offers for interested patrons
• After Kochi, Luxe Drive will travel to Chennai in the 1st phase of the year
India’s largest luxury car manufacturer, Mercedes-Benz organized its unique customer engagement initiative, Luxe Drive in God’s own country over the weekend. The patrons were enthralled to experience the luxury of Mercedes-Benz over a period of two days. Based on the three pillars of Adrenaline, Gourmet and Lifestyle, the event seamlessly combined the luxurious brand with excellent food and fashion on display. It was held at Samudrika Convention Centre, Cochin Port Trust, North End, Willingdon Island, Kochi.
Renowned Chef Ranveer Brar ensured the guests enjoyed some appetizing cuisines prepared by him. Famous Designer, Nandita Mahtani also displayed her set of fashion collectible at the venue. Patrons also received an opportunity to drive the fascinating range of Mercedes-Benz vehicles on the specially designed tracks. This drive highlighted the technological prowess and luxury quotient of the cars.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Roland Folger, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes- Benz India said, “Kerala is one of the most important markets for Mercedes-Benz with the luxury car market incessantly flourishing in the state. Luxe Drive provides us an apt platform to expand our base in terms of learning from our patrons, their preferences and familiarizing them with our brand. Such events are of immense importance to us as we constantly endeavor to bring more novelty to interact with our existing and potential customer base. Luxe Drive ensures that our patrons experience the best of adrenaline, gourmet and lifestyle, making it memorable for them and their entire family.”
Mercedes-Benz introduced many interesting activities this year like the Blind Fold Photography Workshop and Live Musical Performances to enthrall the patrons. The blind fold photography workshop celebrates the diversity of human conditions; a visually impaired photographer conducted workshops for people at the event. The Live Musical Performance entertained people at the event to the fullest. The guests got a self-driving experience of the New Generation Mercedes-Benz cars and SUVs.
Luxe Drive had in store something for everyone, right from the tiny toddlers who can enjoy themselves in the fun-filled zone specially created for them, to the ardent brand enthusiasts who could pick some exclusive and trendy Mercedes-Benz merchandise. This time AMG Lifestyle Collection was also on display in addition to the regular merchandise, adding even more excitement. The MercedesTrophy zone had exclusive MercedesTrophy goodies on display that kept the participants and families engaged throughout. The Mercedes-Benz pre-owned car sales team also organized a free car evaluation where in a special trade-in opportunity was provided along with personalized finance options.