MOJO Tribe blazed through the Mountains covering over 3000kms in 15 days
- The Mountain Trail involved MOJO owners and enthusiasts riding the MOJO through some of the most challenging terrains in India over a period of 15 days. The participants rode over 3000 kms covering mountains, valleys and streams while riding through some of the most treacherous routes including the highest motorable road to reach Khardung La.
- For all involved it was an experience of a life time visiting the lake of changing colurs – Pangong Lake, paying their tribute at the war memorial in Kargil, enjoying camel safari at the Nubra valley while embracing natural beauty at its best.
Mahindra Two Wheelers successfully concluded the first ever Mahindra MOJO – ‘Mountain Trail’ which was flagged off on July 24th, 2016 from Delhi and concluded on August 7th, 2016 in Chandigarh.
The Mountain Trail involved MOJO owners and enthusiasts riding the MOJO through some of the most challenging terrains in India over a period of 15 days. The participants rode over 3000kms covering mountains, valleys and streams while riding through some of the most treacherous routes including the highest motorable road to reach Khardung La. For all involved it was an experience of a life time visiting the lake of changing colurs – Pangong Lake, paying their tribute at the war memorial in Kargil, enjoying camel safari at the Nubra valley while embracing natural beauty at its best.
Mahindra Two Wheelers’ Sr. General Manager, Marketing & Product Planning, Mr. Naveen Malhotra said, “The Mojo stands for The Joy of Riding & Brotherhood, with Trails being at the core of the brand. The recently concluded Mountain Trail is just another example of why Mojo is the perfect companion for the modern day biker who is looking to explore new terrains.”
Deepak Varde, Tribesman – MOJO Tribe and participant at the ‘Mountain trail’ said, “This was the most exciting ride of my life; the opportunity to ride in a group and the bonds that I developed with my fellow bikers was an experience of a lifetime.This trail was an ideal mix of treacherous terrains which tested my riding capability and reinforced my belief that the MOJO is an ultimate touring bike. The scenic beauty of the majestic valleys of LEH will remain etched in my memory forever. This is an experience I will strongly recommend to all my fellow bike enthusiasts and I cannot wait for the next trail to begin.”
The Mojo Tribe concluded the ‘Mountain Trail’ experience at Chandigarh and celebrated the successful completion of the first mountain trail along with the keenly awaited excitement of future trails to follow.
Mahindra Two Wheelers, through the ‘Mojo Tribe’, is providing a platform to bring together owners of the Mahindra Mojo plus bike enthusiast and facilitate memorable experiences with the Mojo through four mega trails in a calendar year – Jungle Trail, Mountain Trail, Desert Trail and Coastal Trail.
About the MOJO Tribe
MOJO Tribe, a club meant exclusively for owners of MOJO motorcycle, aims to bring together a group of biker enthusiasts who navigate every turn to welcome the magic of possibility, the lure of freedom, the excitement of adventure, and the power of untold tales.
Mahindra Two Wheelers has also announced a new season of the Trails of MOJO Tribe 2016 – 17, which celebrates the spirit of riding through 4 thrilling trails, each promising a different terrain and experiences of lifetime. One could enjoy conquering new peaks on the Mountain Trail, chasing the winds on the Coastal Trail, exploring nature on the Jungle Trail or pushing oneself to the extreme on the Desert Trail. All these trails culminate into the MOJO Rising Trail, an annual get-together of MOJO owners at Nagpur, to share countless moments of exhilaration with fellow riders.
MOJO was one of the most well received motorcycles of 2015 – 2016 with critics and audiences conferring it 8 awards.
The awards won by Mahindra MOJO include:
- “Readers Choice Bike of the Year” at the Zigwheels Awards 2015
- “Motorcycle of the Year” at the Motorbeam Readers’ Choice Awards 2016
- “Bike of the Year: Jury Award” at the BikeDekho.com Awards 2016
- “Surprise package of the Year” at the 8th BBC Top Gear Magazine Awards 2015
- “Tourer Bike of the Year” at the Gaadiwaadi Readers’ Choice Awards 2016
- “Mid Segment Sports Bike of Year” at the Flywheel Auto Awards 2016
- “Value for Money Bike of the Year” at the Bike India Awards 2016
- “India Design Mark (IMARK)” award by the India Design Council in recognition of good design & product excellence in 2016
Visit us at www.mahindraMOJO.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MahindraMOJO1/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mahindraMOJO_
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mahindraMOJO/
Youtube: Mahindra MOJO