Aimed at redefining value for compact car customers, Ford India today announced revised pricing for its compact sedan Ford Aspire and Figo hatchback.
Delivering more for less, Ford will now offer top-of-the-line Titanium (+) variant of next-gen Figo and Aspire — loaded with six airbags, Emergency Assistance and SYNC — at new, attractive prices.
Under the new pricing, Ford Aspire’s Titanium (+) variant will be available at INR 680,150 (Ex-showroom Delhi, Petrol) and INR 789, 850 (Ex-Showroom Delhi, Diesel). The next-gen Figo’s top-end variants will now cost INR 628,700 (Ex-Showroom Delhi, Petrol) and INR 717,750 (Ex-Showroom Delhi, Diesel). The new prices are applicable with immediate effect.
“Offering technologically advanced and safe products are critical to our vision and commitment to customers,” said Anurag Mehrotra, executive director, Marketing, Sales and Service, Ford India. “With the realignment of prices, Figo and Aspire are even more compelling for customers. The realignment also enhances the accessibility of these outstanding products, which offer segment-first safety features and class-leading technologies.”
Launched in 2015, both Ford Aspire and Figo have set benchmarks in the compact car segment with several first-in-segments and best-in-class features including:
- Up to six airbags for an enhanced level of protection for the driver and as well passengers
- First-in-segment SYNC with AppLink, Ford’s advanced in-car connectivity system allowing drivers to stay connected with their digital lives, along with potential lifesaving technology in Emergency Assistance; MyFordDock, your docking station to a world of mobility
- Unmatched peak power of 100 PS & outstanding fuel economy of 25.83 Km/L with Ford’s trusted 1.5L TDCi diesel engine; 1.2L TiVCT Petrol Engine delivering a fuel efficiency of 18.16 Km/L and peak power of 88 PS
- Both five-speed manual transmission as well as Ford’s renowned six-speed dual clutch PowerShift automatic transmission
- Best-in-class wheelbase of 2491 MM for extra space and 20 Smart storage compartments
“With the realigned prices, we have enabled customers to have the perfect combination of style, comfort, space, smart in-car technology, outstanding fuel economy and unparalleled ownership experience no matter what Ford they choose,” added Mehrotra.
New variant wise price details of Ford Aspire and Figo (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) are listed below. All prices in INR
|Ford Aspire Variants||Ambiente||Trend||Titanium||Titanium +|
|1.2L Ti-VCT (Petrol)||528,150||576,150
|1.5L TDCi (Diesel)||637,850||685,850
|1.5L Ti-VCT (Petrol AT)||NA||819,750||NA|
|Next-Gen Figo Variants||Entry||Ambiente||Trend||Titanium||Titanium +|
|1.2L Ti-VCT (Petrol)||453,700||482,700||523,700||565,700
|1.5L TDCi (Diesel)||562,750||591,750||632,750||653,750
|1.5L Ti-VCT (Petrol AT)||NA||727,100||NA|
The Next-Gen Figo and Ford Aspire are built in Sanand, Gujarat, at Ford’s state of the art manufacturing plant and are available in seven colours – Ruby Red, Sparkling Gold, Oxford White, Tuxedo Black, Deep Impact Blue, Ingot Silver and Smoke Grey.