- JP Auto Zone, Ford’s exclusive distributor, based in Hyderabad, begins retailing Ford Genuine service parts to retailers and independent repair shops
- Easy availability to increase customer convenience and enhance access to fairly priced, high-quality Ford Genuine service parts
- Next phase of open market distribution of Ford Genuine parts planned in West Bengal, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Punjab
Going Further in its commitment to enhancing the ownership experience, Ford India expanded the availability of its Genuine Service Parts in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana with the appointment of JP Auto Zone as an exclusive distributor.
Catering to retailers and independent repair shops across the region, JP Auto Zone will be located at 15-4-238/239, AP House, Gowliguda Chaman, Hyderabad and will become the 8th exclusive distributor for Ford Service Parts.
“Besides ramping up our sales and service network, Ford is focused on ensuring easy availability of Ford Genuine Spare parts across the country, which will guarantee continued quality, safety and convenience to our consumers,” said N Prabhu, vice president, Ford Customer service operations, Ford India. “We are transforming the Ford brand in India and ensuring that our customers continue to enjoy unmatched experience throughout the ownership cycle of their Ford car.”
Continuing to enhance the ownership experience, Ford plans to expand the retail distribution of Ford Genuine parts to West Bengal, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Punjab in the next phase.
Alongside expansion in the retail distribution of Ford Genuine Service Parts, some other key initiatives undertaken by Ford in ensuring customer convenience include:
- Sub Assembly Levels for Repairs: The ‘Sub Assembly Levels for Repairs’ enables a substantial saving in the overall ownership costs by breaking up a complex auto part into smaller sub-components. Ford’s latest offerings Figo and Figo Aspire offer unparalleled ownership experience with close to 850 parts available under sub-assembly repairs.
- Localization & Competitive Parts Pricing: Ford has worked with its supplier base to attain increased levels of localization on its products, thereby achieving competitive price points while maintaining high quality.
- Fixed Price Service Calculator: To ensure complete transparency, Ford is offering a unique Service Price Calculator on its website that enables vehicles owners to check cost of their scheduled maintenance even before they walk into a dealership
- Ford Vehicle Personalisation Centre: The Centre provides customized vehicle Personalisation options to customers to make their Ford cars look ‘distinctly theirs’. Ford is the first automaker to bring customization to the mass market. Often limited to high-end luxury cars, the option of personalization is currently available on Ford EcoSport.
Ford continues to offer several other customer-focused initiatives such as pan-India Roadside Assistance, 90 minute-Quick Service Bays, Mobile Service Vans, and Vehicle report card as part of its commitment.