- Fiat loyalty camp will be conducted across dealerships from 19th to 25th September ~
- Discounts up to 15% on spare parts and 15% on labour along with free car check-up and free car top wash will also be offered
FIAT Chrysler Automobiles India has organized its second nationwide loyalty camp this year for Fiat customers. The service camp will be conducted at all Fiat authorised dealerships from September 19th – 25th. This Fiat loyalty camp aims to reach out to a wide base of customers located across India.
Taking advantage of the camp Fiat customers will be able to enjoy a variety of benefits through the Fiat loyalty camps. FCA will offer special discounts of up to 15% on spare parts and 15% discount on labour (only on mechanical repairs) along with 50 point free car check-up and free top wash.
The unique benefits offered by FCA India are:
- 15% discount on spare parts and 15% discount on labour will be offered (on mechanical repairs)
- Battery Inspection and special offer for customers
- 50 point Free Car Check-up
- Free top wash
Commenting on the initiative, Mr. Kevin Flynn, President and Managing Director, FCA India said, “FCA regularly conducts multiple service camps through the year. We encourage customers to take full advantage of these special service camps in order to maintain their Fiat cars at the lowest possible cost. We at FCA recognise that after-sales plays a key role in customer satisfaction and this is just one initiative which we are taking to make sure our customers across India can avail themselves of good value high skilled service.”
Fiat exclusive Dealership executives will contact existing customers through text messages and e-mails to inform them about the camps. FCA India will also be promoting the check-up camp through Facebook and Twitter.