- Fiat loyalty camp will be conducted across dealerships from 9th to 12th March
- Discounts up to 15% on spare parts and 10% on labour along with free car check-up and free car top wash will also be offered
FIAT Chrysler Automobiles India will be organizing a nationwide loyalty camp for all Fiat customers at exclusive dealerships from March 9th – 12th. This four day long activation will mainly focus on long-standing Fiat customers. Fiat loyalty camp will aim to reach out to a wide base of customers located across India.
The privileged customers of FIAT will enjoy a variety of benefits through the Fiat loyalty camps. FCA India will be offering special discounts on spare parts along with free car check-up, free top wash and 10% discount on labour (only on mechanical repairs).
The unique benefits offered by FCA India are:
- 15% discount on cars more than three years old and 5% discount on cars less than three years old on spare parts
- 10% Discount on labour to the Customers (Only on Mechanical Repairs)
- Exclusive March sales offer – get benefits of up to Rs. 1.25 lakh (T&C applied)
- Free Car Check-up
- Free top wash
Speaking about the initiative, Mr. Kevin Flynn, President and Managing Director, FIAT Chrysler Automobiles India Operations said, “The year 2016 marks an important year for FCA India as we foresee interesting times ahead in our long term goal to widen our existing customer base in India and retain existing Fiat consumer. The nationwide Fiat Loyalty Camps is not only a part of our extensive strategy to connect Fiat owners to the brand but also an effort to strengthen our relationship with our valuable customers. We are committed to provide world class products and services to our customers here and 100% customer satisfaction remains our constant endeavour.”
Fiat exclusive dealership executives will contact existing customers through text messages and e-mails to inform them about the camps. FCA India will also be promoting the check-up camp through Facebook and Twitter.