- Boulevard: Leading manufacturers of 4WD vehicles such as Land Rover and ISUZU Motors India will be displaying vehicles including the ISUZU 4×4 Single Cab Pickup Truck and the D-Max V-Cross, which is India’s first Adventure Utility Vehicle. Besides this, off-road equipment suppliers like 4WD Concepts, Amin Sons Marketing, Bon Auto Tech, Ozone, Spirit of Outdoors, Swastik Fabs, Atrend and many more will be exhibiting a variety of offroad equipment and accessories.
- Proving Grounds: With a team of expert drivers deployed for assistance, the visitors can experience the potential of the ISUZU vehicles and Land Rover Discovery Sport among others at the off-road test tracks of manufacturers.
- Arena: The 12 Prologue Special Stages of the Force Gurkha RFC India 2016, the India Chapter of the iconic Rainforest Challenge of Malaysia which is counted among the top ten toughest motor races in the world, will be held at India 4X4 Week 2016.
- Outback: Three different tracks, i.e. SUV, moderate and extreme off-road tracks, with varying levels of difficulty have been designed for the registered visitors wherein they can drive and test the abilities of their own 4WD vehicles.
- The Dome: About 12 rare heritage 4WD vehicles from different parts of the nation will be put up for display. With a chance to win prizes across various categories, the display comprises of classic Range Rovers, a 1948 Dodge Power Wagon and an FJ40 Land Cruiser, Land Rover series vehicles such as the Land Rover Series 2A, Defender and 110 amongst others.
- Offroading Trails: The registered participants can have a day-long real offroading experience at DOT located at the base of the Western Ghats in South Goa. However, the activity requires a certain number of participation to take place.
- Knowledge Sessions: A panel of experts including Sumeer Tandon, Arkaprava Datta, Tejas Kothari and David Metcalfe will be undertaking knowledge, training & certification sessions for registered participants on topics like Suspension & Articulation, Differential Lockers, Offroad Driving Tips, Hi-Lift Jacks, Winching and other such intriguing aspects of 4X4 and offroading.
- Contests: A Ramp Travel Index Contest aimed at testing the vehicle suspension articulation and endurance as well as quiz competitions will be organized for the registered visitors.
- Evening Entertainment: Live performances by leading musicians including A26 from Goa, Motherjane from Kochi and Vinayak Gupta’s Khayal featuring Kamakshi Khanna from Delhi have been arranged for the registered visitors.
The inaugural edition of the convention will be held in Dona Paula (Goa) from 22nd July to 24th July 2016
If you are a car enthusiast and find 4X4 and off-road vehicles fascinating, then pack your bags and head towards Goa for a fun weekend from 22nd July to 24th July to attend the launch edition of the India 4X4 Week. Organized by Delhi-based Cougar Motorsport Pvt. Ltd. in collaboration with some of India’s top 4X4 clubs and institutions, the mega convention targeted towards the 4 wheel drive (4WD) community is going to be an action-packed and high adrenalin event.
The key highlights of India 4X4 Week 2016 will include:
So, what are you waiting for? Pack your bags, fill up the fuel tank of your SUV and head straight for Dona Paula to be a part of this mega event.