Presenting the latest multimedia car radio with an advanced high power DSP tuner for a crystal clear sound experience.
Mumbai, March 25, 2014: Blaupunkt India, a world leader in car infotainment and sound, today launched its latest radio – the New Orleans 220. This double din radio comes at an attractive entry level price point of 8990 is packed with high end features like MP3 comfort browsing, Ipod command control, parametric equalizer … and delivers unmatched tuner performance and a powerful 4*50 sound output
The New Orleans is a step ahead in tuner technology, producing great sound clarity for radio, a signature of Blaupunkt products for over 75 years. This advanced digital DSP tuner, has state of the art algorithms for weak signal processing and noise suppression -to ensure a distortion free, excellent quality of radio reception, even in areas where the signal may be weak – a very important feature for Indian conditions.
The features of New Orleans are as below:
- High-grade FM (RDS), AM tuner
- Front USB for mass storage devices (standard A-type)
- iPod/iPhone control & charging (via USB)
- MP3 comfort browsing & iPod criteria selection
- Display of ID3-tag information
- Selectable MP3 display modes (tags, play time …)
- CD-player with shock proof memory
- Front Aux-in
- 3-band parametric equalizer (variable gain, frequency, Q-factor )
- Sound presets (Rock, Pop, Jazz, Flat)
- 4-channel Preamp-out (2 V) / Sub-out switchable
- Max. Power 4 x 50 Watts
- IR remote control included
Commenting on the launch, Ms. Preeti Bakshi, Head Marketing Blaupunkt, India said, “Providing our customers with a superior sound experience on the go is a driving force behind every product we launch. New Orleans 220 personifies the advancement of audio technology, in an entry level segment, delivering an unmatched performance-price value proposition. The New Orleans 220 is a winner – with clean European OE styling, great connectivity, powerful output and crystal clear sound, all at a pocket friendly price.