Only vehicle in its segment to offer a petrol variant
India’s ruling MPV now available in both petrol & diesel variants
- Equipped with an All-new 2.7 litre Dual VVT-i petrol engine
- Available in all-new 6 speed Automatic Transmission & an all-new 5 speed Manual Transmission
- New Innova Crysta petrol competitively priced in the range of Rs. 13,72,800 and Rs. 19,62,300 (Ex-showroom Delhi)
- Bookings & deliveries of new Innova Crysta Petrol begins today
- New Innova Crysta petrol is available in the following grades:
|Automatic Transmission||Manual Transmission|
|Zx (7 seater)||Vx (7 seater)|
|Gx (7 & 8 seater)||Gx (7 & 8 seater)|
Following the footsteps of its successful diesel counterpart, the key new features available in the Innova Crysta petrol variant are listed below:
- Available in all-new 2.7 L petrol engine
- All new frame that significantly improves toughness and enhances ride comfort
- Eco & Power drive modes
- Fuel efficiency of 10.83 KMPL in the automatic variant and 9.89 KMPL in the manual transmission (as per ARAI certification)
- Zx Grade (Addition to Standard Safety Features) – 7 Airbags, Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) & Hill-start Assist Control (HAC)
- All Grades (Standard Safety Features) -3 Airbags, Antilock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) & Brake Assist (BA), height adjustable Seatbelt with Pre Tensioner &Force Limiter (PT/FL) for front seat,3 point seatbelt for all occupants &Child restraint system (ISOFIX)
- Impact sensing door unlock with secondary battery
- Available in new colors: Garnet Red, White Pearl Crystal Shine, Avant-garde Bronze
- Tough & Sophisticated exteriors compliment the sophisticated grandness of the interiors
- 3D Design Combination Meter with 4.2″ TFT Multi Information Display
- 8 way power adjustable driver seat
- An array of ‘First in class’ features as below
- Automatic LED projector headlamps
- Ambient illumination
- Upper glove box with cooling
- One touch tumble second row seat
- Rear Auto AC with Digital Display
- Easy slide front passenger seat
New Delhi, 8th August 2016– After the huge success of the recently launched Innova Crysta, Toyota Kirloskar Motor today introduced the leading MPV in its petrol variant. The only vehicle in its segment, the all-new Innova Crysta petrol is equipped with a new 2.7 L Dual VVT-i (Variable Valve Timing with Intelligence) petrol engine. Available in both Automatic & Manual transmission, the Innova Crysta Petrol delivers a power output of 166 PS and a torque of 245 Nm which translates to an experience of an enhanced cabin quietness, reduced vibration and faster acceleration.
Competitively priced in the range of Rs. 13, 72,800 and Rs. 19, 62,300 (Ex-showroom New Delhi) the bookings & deliveries of new Innova Crysta petrol will begin today.
A perfect combination of flawless luxury and effortless power, the Innova Crysta is designed to offer sport-utility inspired styling, robust engine and well-thought out features. It sets a new benchmark for tough and sophisticated exterior, enhanced interior, powerful and efficient powertrain and uncompromised luxury with a living-room-like comfort never seen before.
Speaking on the occasion Mr. Akito Tachibana, Managing Director of Toyota Kirloskar Motor said, “The Innova is an iconic brand and has long established itself as the number 1 MPV in the Indian market. This can be further reiterated with the overwhelming success of the new Innova Crysta which was launched earlier this year.
Often referred to as the segment creator, the brand Innova has proved itself again by being the first in the segment to offer a vehicle with a petrol variant. At Toyota, we are constantly striving to make our products even better catering to the varied and changing needs of our customers. We are confident that the new petrol variant of the Innova Crysta further reiterates Toyota’s commitment to the Indian market and will add to customer delight,” continued Mr. Tachibana.
Also sharing his thoughts on Toyota’s new offering, Mr. N. Raja, Director & Senior Vice President (Sales & Marketing), Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd said, “The recently launched Innova Crysta has received an overwhelming response from the market. We are very thankful to our customers who have helped us realize this dream.
We have already sold more than 24,000 units in a short span of two months and have a pending order of over 9,000 units for the Innova Crysta. This for us reiterates the success of the product.
Toyota has always been driven by the ‘Customer First’ philosophy and it is because of this underlying philosophy that we are constantly striving to make our products better so that we can cater to the varied needs of our customers. We felt, one such need existed for our customers who wanted a MPV with a petrol engine and the Innova Crysta is the first in the segment to meet this requirement. We are confident that the Innova Crysta petrol will be equally successful in continuing the legacy that the iconic brand Innova has created in the Indian MPV market”, continued Mr. Raja.
Safety is of utmost importance to Toyota and the new Innova Crysta is packed with safety features as below:
Additional to Standard
|7 SRS Airbags: Driver, Front Passenger, Driver Knee, Front Side, Curtain Shield Airbags
Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
Hill Assist Control (HSC)Impact sensing door unlock with secondary battery
Standard Safety Features
|3 SRS Airbags (Driver, Front Passenger & Driver Knee)
Antilock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) & Brake Assist (BA)
Height Adjustable Front Seat belt with Pre Tensioner& Force Limiter (PT/FL)
In addition safety is also enhanced with 3 point seatbelt and headrest for all passengers and child restraint system (ISOFIX)
Built on the philosophy of QDR – Quality, Durability and Reliability, Toyota continues to present stunning ranges of vehicles that usher in a new motoring experience for the nation
Some of the key features (depicted by images)* in the new Innova Crysta Petrol are:
|Key Performance Feature||Image|
|1. 6 speed AT with sequential shift|
2. All new 2.7 L Dual VVT-i Petrol engine
3. All new frame
4. Eco & Power Mode
|5. Cruise Control|
|Key Exterior Features||Image|
1. New Grille
|2. Automatic LED Projector Headlamp & Front Fog lamps
|3. New 17” & 16” Alloy Wheel|
|4. Electrically adjustable & retracting chrome finished ORVM
| 5. Smart Entry System with Push Start/Stop button