Key highlights – GURU 1010:
- All new Turbo- boost EXP series engine delivers best-in-class fuel-efficient
- Offer best in class payload of 7220Kg(17ft HSD)
- Comes with 14ft,17ft,20ft & 22ft Loading span
- Ideal for local and long-distance distribution
- Features an innovative, first-of-its kind sleeping provision in a day cab –‘GURU’’s cabin has been designed keeping the driver’s safety and comfort in mind
- Offers 4Year or 4lac Km warranty
- Ideal for application like, Auto parts, E-commerce, Poultry, FMCG, White Goods, Parcel, Textile, Agri-perishable& Beverages.
Key highlights – BOSS 1616 and BOSS 1916:
- Boss 1616 offer 16.2TGVW and Boss 1916 offer 18.5TGVW.
- H-Series 6 cylinder engine with i-EGR deliver Best in class mileage and Pickup.
- Come with 18ft,20ft 24ft & 30.5ft loading span.
- Advanced MDV products offering perfect balance between payload and performance
- Contemporary styling, Aesthetic designed trims and highly reliable and robust aggregates
- New Sleeper cabin for superior convenience and comfort with utmost safety
- Specially designed for high payload of 11,330Kg (BOSS 1616 -18ftCBC) and 13850kg (BOSS 1916- 18ft CBC) for the revised axle load regulations , ideal for applications like parcel services ,Car carrier, reefer, FMCG, Fruits & Vegetables and ecommerce
Mumbai, 18rd February, 2019: Ashok Leyland, flagship of the Hinduja Group, and one of the largest commercial vehicle manufacturers in India, launched the latest variants of the successful Intermediate Commercial Vehicle (ICV) – the ‘GURU 1010’ and Medium Duty Vehicles (MDV) variant of the ever popular BOSS – the BOSS 1616 and BOSS 1916 in Mumbai, today. The GURU 1010 offers an ideal combination of best-in-class fuel efficiency and highest actual payload in the segment, ensuring maximum returns per kilometers for its owners. While, the Boss 1616 and BOSS 1916 resonates aesthetic engineering, combining form and function to create the ultimate MDV for the perfect balance between payload and performance.
Speaking on launch and overall M&HCV business, Mr. Anuj Kathuria, President, Global Trucks, Ashok Leyland Ltd., said, “Our trucking portfolio has been growing at a fast pace, leading to our customers wanting more options and customisations in their vehicle. The new GURU 1010, BOSS 1616 and BOSS 1916 are a result of customer feedback and market requirements. Both GURU and BOSS range of trucks, are the preferred choice of transportation in their respective tonnage segments. We have carried forward this successful platform for the new versions and added more features that our customers want delivering profitability & driver comfort. Developed on the principles of our brand philosophy, ‘Aapki Jeet, Hamari Jeet’, these vehicles score highly on fuel efficiency, payload, productivity and uses the advanced diesel-engine technology, which corresponds to more savings compared to other vehicles in the segment. Solid products with class-leading performance, backed by an extensive sales and aftersales support is helping us expand our family of customers across regions.”
GURU, the new generation intermediate vehicle was launched when Ashok Leyland recognised an untapped need in the segment of rated load. Very quickly it has become a popular product in the industry with over 3000 happy customers spread across India. The GURU 1010 has been thoughtfully designed and built on four important pillars, mileage, payload, reliability and comfort, which are critical to the success of a business. It is equipped with the latest 3-cylinder UPCRS EXP engine. It has strong and stylish features including hydraulically tiltable day cabin; High sided deck; larger windshield for all-round visibility and 6 speed synchromesh GB with over drive, among others. Innovative design day cab with sleeping provision and other best-in-class features make the new GURU a new benchmark in the segment. It come with 4 different loading span to cater various applications.
The BOSS – a revolutionary 16 and 18.5 ton truck designed for enhanced axle-load as per the new regulations, seamlessly combines the strength and ruggedness of a truck, with the comfort of a car. The new 160 HP engine delivers the best-in-class mileage and pickup, helping you maintain precious uptime & turnaround time. With contemporary styling, aesthetically designed trim lines and powerful and strong aggregates, the BOSS delivers superior performance, reliability and durability at the lowest operating costs. It comes with 4 different loading spans to cater various applications. It promises to make every ride comfortable, safe and more productive with its innovative and thoughtfully designed sleeper cabin. The spacious cabin offers a sense of relief and allows you the luxury of being able to stretch your arms.
Attached spec sheets for detailed information on the trucks