- Co-Branded car care studios launched in Gurugram, Pune and Bangalore
- Plans to introduce additional stores in more key cities in 2021
- Partners with India’s first F1 driver, Narain Karthikeyan and NK Racing Academy, to mark the launch
- Detailing services exclusively offered with state-of-the art, easy to use Turtle Wax® products
New Delhi, 23rd November 2020: Turtle Wax, Inc., an award-winning Chicago-based car care company, today announced the launch of its co-branded car-care studios in Gurugram, Pune and Bangalore. Equipped with ultra-modern Turtle Wax® detailing technologies, along with each Studio’s team of highly qualified and trained service personnel, these Turtle Wax Car Care Studios™ offer a wide range of car detailing services and products specifically designed to cater to the personalized taste of car enthusiasts.
Aimed at offering superior value through best in class quality and service to its customers, these Studios cater to consumer demands for professional vehicle maintenance and hygiene. The Studios offer a multitude of care packages from Turtle Wax’s Professional; Ceramic and Hybrid Solutions ranges and use the latest technologies which delivers peerless results.
Customers at these car care studios will experience the professional results delivered by the world favorite detailing products of Turtle Wax® like Hybrid Ceramic solutions, 10H ceramic technology, and Ice Seal and Shine.
The inauguration was marked with a digital unveiling by Narain Karthikeyan through an Instagram Live- the man who lives life in the fast lane. Narain became India’s first Formula One racer, a goal he set for himself at the age of 10, achieving it against all odds. He opened the gates of motorsport to an entire country that had perceived the niche sport reserved for only the super affluent. Turtle Wax has also partnered with Narain’s NK Racing Academy and is proud to be contributing the young racing talents in India and pushing them to realise their dreams.
Commenting on the launch Mr. Sajan Murali Puravangara, Country Manager and Director of Turtle Wax Car Care India Pvt. Ltd. said, “The inauguration of our first three detailing co-branded concept studios within a few months of the brand launch is a testament to our continued investment, commitment and future plans for the Indian market. Turtle Wax’s entry into India was a result to the dual growth of the DIY car care culture and the growing demand of Do-It-For-Me consumers. The launch of Turtle Wax Car Care Studios™ with our carefully selected studio owners provides the Indian consumers with a variety of innovative world-class services and products in this segment along with personalized attention to showcase our brand’s 75 years of expertise in DIFM. We witnessed widespread appreciation from the consumer base following our brand entry into India and it’s a proud moment for us to invite vehicle owners for a complete makeover with the myriad of comprehensive treatment options the Turtle Wax Car Care Studios™ have to offer and foster in a new wave of vehicle cleanliness and maintenance.”
Customers can now check-in to a Turtle Wax Car Care Studio™ for a quick clean and fresh feel before they hit the roads. Turtle Wax® products are non-harmful to the vehicle’s body paint and can withstand extreme weather changes providing exterior car protection from scratches, dullness, and climate conditions. Interior cleaning is equally essential for a fulfilling driving experience, and Turtle Wax offers a range of interior detailing car care products too.
The treatments available at the Turtle Wax Car Care Studios® are as follows:
- Hybrid Series which includes Basic Exterior Wash, Rinse and Dry, Paint Correction, Hybrid Wash & Wet Wax, Hybrid Spray Coat
- Ceramic Coat Protection offering paint Correction as per standard detailing processes, pre clean, ceramic coating
- Exterior Restoration Treatment with further three types: Smart Shield Technology™ Treatment with Paint Correction, Super Hard-Shell Shine and Clean & Shine.
- Interior Detailing Treatment for basic interior cleaning or comprehensive interior detailing which includes Carpets & Upholstery, Roof Cleaning, Plastics & Vinyl, Seats, Leather, AC Vents, Air Freshener, Dressing, Rubber Beading, Door Jams, Seatbelts, Glasses
- Specialty Treatment comprising of Odor treatment, Headlight lens restoration, Rain- repellent coating, Trims and Chrome restoration
- Wash for a quick 45-minute cleaning offering Cleaning, Vacuuming, Cockpit Cleaning, Pre- Wash, Rinse, Alloy Wheels & Tyres Cleaning, Foam Wash, Spread, Rinse, Dry, Glass Cleaning, Tyre Dressing.
Turtle Wax’s emphasis lies in expanding beyond Gurugram, Pune and Bangalore, and would expand into 23 different key cities across India in the coming months to cater demand in such markets. Consumers can now avail the services starting at across all Turtle Wax co-branded car care studios.
Turtle Wax® products can also be bought via our Toll-free number – 1 800 102 6155 – and through our customer care team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To become an authorized retailer or distributor, or for OEM tie-ups, please reach out to our Turtle Wax corporate team at: email@example.com.
ABOUT TURTLE WAX
The Turtle Wax story started with the launch of the first-ever bottled car wax in 1944. Nearly 75 years later, the ‘Most Innovative Brand in Car Care’ is still capturing the attention of the auto appearance industry with a cross-category assortment of No. 1 selling products meant for every vehicle surface including paintwork, wheels, tires, upholstery and plastic, among others. The brand is anchored by its love for driving and connecting auto enthusiasts around the globe.
As a family-run business, its strength lies in its people and their passion for the category with a customer-first approach. Given its distribution channel in more than 120 countries, the Turtle Wax® brand resonates around the globe. With its heart in its hometown of Chicago, where award-winning innovation is developed to this day, Turtle Wax has entered India with authorized channel partners present in 35 cities covering PAN India distribution.