~The Most Rewarding Car Service Initiative~
Key Highlights of the Mega Service Camp:
- Nation-wide Mega Service Camp to be held from 8th March to 14th March, 2016
- Special discount of 20% on the Road Side assistance (RSA) policy for all women customers as part of Women’s Day Celebration
- Free comprehensive vehicle health check-up camp at over 550 dealerships & authorized service centers
- Exciting offers on the Road Side Assistance, Annual Maintenance Contract and Extended Warranty purchase
- Discounts on Oil & Lubricants, Accessories, Batteries, Tata Motors Original Parts, Labour charges and other Value Added Services
- Pick up & Drop facility for all customers
- Attractive Exchange offers for Tata car owners
Tata Motors will roll-out its 4th nationwide Mega Service Camp for its passenger vehicle customers, starting from 8th March to 14th March, 2016. This Free Comprehensive Vehicle Health Check Up camp will be organized across all Tata Motors Dealerships and Authorized Service Centers (TASC’s) across India. Celebrating International Women’s’ day, Tata Motors will also offer a special discount of 20% on the Road Side assistance (RSA) policy, to all women customers on March 8, 2016.
In continuation of its commitment to provide best-in-class services, Tata Motors has syndicated with multiple suppliers to offer discount up to 10% on oils & lubricants along with various value added services and genuine accessories. These will be accompanied with discounts of up to 20% on Tata Motors original parts and labor charges and other special offers such as a discount of INR 699 on Value Care (Gold AMC), up to INR 1000 off on new batteries. Customers will also be benefitted with attractive insurance renewal offers and magnificent discounts on Road Side Assistance policy and Extended Warranty purchase. Through this service camp, customers can also avail of free top wash and free comprehensive vehicle health check-up.
Commenting on the initiative, Mr. Dinesh Bhasin, Head- Customer Support, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors said, “We at Tata Motors aim to provide consistent quality service backed by new technologies to ensure our customers have a pleasant after sales experience at all our touch points. In 2015, we jumped to 3rd rank in the JD Power CSI Index and this is testament to our commitment. We have serviced over 1 Lakh customers at every Service Camp and the response has been phenomenon. With initiatives like the Mega Service Camp, we look forward to offer our customers an enhanced service experience at a convenient location with attractive offers. We aim to turn our satisfied customer into brand custodians.”
In the previous three camps, the company extended services to over 3.4 Lakh customers. Leveraging on the expansive network, Tata Motors will continue to provide contemporary customer experience across its dealerships and create more opportunities to service customers. The fourth edition of Mega Service Camp aims to yield a relationship with customers based on positive experience.
For further details of the Mega Service Camp, please visit: www.service.tatamotors.com