- A starting price of Rs 5.99 Lakh (Ex-showroom,Delhi) makes the Micra CVT the most affordable automatic in the premium hatchback segment
- Micra CVT (continuously variable transmission) comes with Nissan’s globally acclaimed advanced X-TRONIC transmission technology
- Most exported hatchback from India; available in more than 80 countries across the globe, and has sold more than 6 million units globally
- Packed with safety features to ensure all round safety andan ARAI certified mileage of 19.34 kmpl,Nissan Micra CVToffers safety, performance and economy in one stylish package
Nissan today announced its locally-produced and technology-packed Micra CVT, at a very attractive price of 5.99 Lakh (Ex-showroom, Delhi) making it the most affordable premium CVT automatic hatch back in the market.
The CVT model, produced at Nissan’s Oragadam Plant in Chennai,features Nissan’s globally-renowned X-TRONIC CVT automatic transmission of fering the fun, comfort and practicality of an automatic with higher fuel efficiency than a manual transmission.
Compared to a conventional CVT (continuously variable transmission), X-TRONIC CVT transmission is more fun to drive with no shift shocks and smoother acceleration. Nissan was the first manufacturer to bring this technology based on CVT to the premium hatchback segment in India.
With a mileage of 19.34 kmpl (as per ARAI), the Micra CVT offers a complete and attractive package of style, performance and value-for-money.
Making the announcement, Arun Malhotra, Managing Director– Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd. said, “The Nissan Micra CVT brings new levels of technology, performance and style to the premium hatchback segment in India.
Its raft of practical features offer a safer, more enjoyable driving experience that raises the bar in this part of the market. What’s more, the attractive price and impressive fuel economy makes it an even more compelling choice in terms of both driving pleasure and value for money.”
“As Micra is produced right here in India, we are able to better serve the market in terms of faster, more efficient delivery and improved localization levels. This allows us to pass on these benefits to our customers in the form of a revised, even more competitive price for our popular premium hatchback” added Malhotra.
Both variants of the Nissan Micra CVT are competitively priced making them the most attractive package among all premium hatchback automatic options in India and will be available at the following prices:
|Variants||Micra CVT Automatic XL||MicraAutomatic CVTXV|
|Ex-Showroom Delhi||INR 5,99,000||INR 6,73,500|
The elegant Nissan Micra CVT is loaded with many new technological features:
- SmartKey with Push start stop, steering mounted audio controls, rear LED combi lamp, follow-me home headlamps and auto air conditioning controls all combine to make the Nissan Micra CVT a highly attractive package
- Speed sensing doorsthat lock automatically when the vehicle starts movingprovide an added level of safety for your near and dear ones.The Nissan Micra CVT comes with SRS Dual AirbagsandNissan Safety Shield– Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist (BA) adding a layer of safety to the occupants and giving peace of mind while on the move
- The Nissan Micra CVT’s 15” alloy wheels enhance the vehicle’s stance and gives it better on-road handling dynamics
The overall Nissan Micra range starts at Rs. 4.51 Lakh (Ex-Showroom Delhi) with the diesel variant returning a maximum mileage of 23.08 kmplunder ARAI test conditions.
About Nissan Micra
- The Micra has a heritage spanning over 35 years and is currently in its fourth generation
- The first generation was launched in 1982 as the Nissan March in Japan. The name March was the result of a public poll
- The name Micra is derived out of the word ‘micro’
- Micra was the first locally produced Nissan model in India. Production started in 2010
- Micra has established its credentials by winning many awards and accolades worldwide. Among others, the Micra was awarded the top spot in VDS in India
- It is also one of the most exported cars from India