• Luxe Drive, an intriguing event based on three pillars of Adrenaline, Gourmet and Design –enthralled Kolkata
• Mercedes-Benz associated with ‘Gauri Khan Designs’ created by the multi-talented Gauri Khan, that enthralled fashioniados across age-groups
• Renowned Chef Ritu Dalmia prepared some exotic dishes that satiated the taste-buds of the avid food lovers
• A beguiling experience of adrenaline and excitement: Customers got a chance to experience the fascinating range of Mercedes-Benz vehicles
• Unique chance to test drive their vehicle of choice, provision of a complementary vehicle evaluation, opportunity for a special trade-in, personalized finance offers and other attractions
• For the first time a brand new line, ‘Black Edition’ will be presented, that comprises exclusive Mercedes-Benz accessories and merchandise for those ardent brand enthusiasts
• LuxeDrive will travel across the nation to provide the quintessential luxury experience synonymous with Mercedes-Benz
• After Kolkata, LuxeDrive will travel to Vizag, Vijayawada, Chennai, Bangalore and Nasik
Kolkata: India’s largest luxury car maker Mercedes-Benz, kick-started one-of-its kind and immensely popular customer engagement programme, LuxeDrive in the City of Joy, Kolkata. The event which focuses on the pillars of adrenalin, gourmet and design, mesmerized the patrons and brand enthusiasts across age groups. LuxeDrive in Kolkata presented a distinguished luxury brand experience that is synonymous with the Three Pointed Star.
The superlative fashion label ‘Gauri Khan Designs’ done up by Gauri Khan, who associated with Mercedes-Benz for the first time, created high levels of excitement among customers. Additionally, the culinary delicacies whipped up by the talented chef Ritu Dalmia pampered the customers at LuxeDrive. Adrenaline rush was seamlessly integrated into this unique event with the driving experience of the most fascinating range of Mercedes-Benz SUVs and sedans. All these scintillating activities were conducted at the Milan Mela VIP Parking Ground, 3, JBS Haldane Avenue, Kolkata 700046.
Speaking about the event, Roland Folger, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said, “Kolkata is emerging as a key luxury destination and an important market for us increasingly. This market has given an impetus to the overall luxury market in the eastern part of the country. We have witnessed a strong preference for our products in this market and we have posted a strong double digit growth in 2015. With LuxeDrive, we provide a unique luxury opportunity to our discerning customers and potential patrons, to experience a comprehensive luxury experience that is synonymous with the Three Pointed Star. Our philosophy is to engage with our customers through such platforms and enhance the affinity towards a marquee brand like Mercedes-Benz. We intend in ‘Winning’ the hearts and minds of our customers and brand enthusiasts by creating new avenues of customer fascination and delight.”
This unique and enthralling Mercedes-Benz LuxeDrive showcased the technical expertise and superior performance of Mercedes-Benz range of vehicles, through a series of self-driving exercises on a specially designed test track. Managed by a team of expert drivers, various vehicle dynamics and features were experienced by participants in both off-road and on-road conditions. The visitors experienced the memorable ‘Ah My God!’ feeling with the range of AMG models.
The designer collection by Gauri Khan enraptured the customers at the event. Enthused by the fervour it created at the event, Gauri Khan’s collection, ‘Gauri Khan Designs’ was an apt match for a wholesome luxury experience like LuxeDrive. Similarly, the Order of the Star of Italian Solidarity award winner, Chef Ritu Dalmia interacted with the foodies of Kolkata and bestowed them with some delicious delicacies.
There was also a special zone for exclusive Mercedes-Benz merchandise where guests chose and took home their favorite merchandise. The special ‘kids’ zone’ with games for engaging the kids while their parents/relatives indulged in the experience was an added attraction making LuxeDrive a fun-filled event. The MercedesTrophy zone had exclusive MercedesTrophy goodies on display that kept the participants and families engaged throughout. Guests also had the unique opportunity to get a free car evaluation from Mercedes-Benz pre-owned car sales team and an opportunity for special trade-in and personalized finance offers.