- Designed and engineered by the Bespoke Division of Special Vehicle Operations (SVO), Land Rover’s centre of excellence for vehicle personalisation, the Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke offers the pinnacle in performance and luxury
- Based on Model Year 2017 of the Range Rover Autobiography, only five highly individualized examples have made their way into India
- Choice of special bespoke exterior paint, special Gloss Kalahari Veneer, Rear Executive seating and Autobiography interior colourways
- Available with a choice of 4.4 l V8 Diesel and 5.0 l Supercharged V8 Petrol powertrains
- The Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke is available to book at all 26 authorised retail outlets in India
5th December 2017, Mumbai: Land Rover is proud to bring to India its Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke, a highly customised limited edition of Land Rover’s flagship model. Based on the much admired Long Wheelbase variant of the Model Year 2017 Range Rover and available in 4.4 l SDV8 250 kW Diesel and 5.0 l V8 Supercharged 405 kW Petrol, just five examples of the Autobiography by SVO Bespoke have made their way into the country, offering customers the opportunity to own an extremely unique Range Rover.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd (JLRIL), said:
“We are excited to introduce the Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke. The exquisite individualisation options gives our discerning customers the opportunity to be a part of a unique automotive experience which gives them the chance to design the look and feel of their vehicle.”
Bespoke customers can choose to order either directly through their retailer or via an appointment at the Bespoke commissioning facility near Coventry in Warwickshire, UK.
The Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke offers a choice of two unique exterior paint options, Bespoke Gloss Black with Copper Flake and Bespoke Satin Petrol Blue. In addition, body coloured mirror caps, an exterior accent pack and choice of 53.34 cm (21) or 55.88 cm (22) alloy wheels add a touch of flair to an already outstanding British design. On the inside, a range of Autobiography interior colourways, Bespoke Kalahari Veneer for the centre console, Bespoke detailing and badging across the vehicle as well as Rear Executive Seating with Cooler Box make the Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke highly desirable.
Land Rover Product Portfolio in India
The Land Rover range in India includes the Discovery Sport (starting at ₹ 42.00 Lakh), Range Rover Evoque (starting at ₹ 44.44 Lakh), All-New Discovery (starting at ₹ 71.38 Lakh), Range Rover Sport (starting at ₹ 93.82 Lakh) and Range Rover (starting at ₹ 166.42 Lakh). All prices mentioned are ex-showroom prices in India.
Land Rover Retailer Network in India
Land Rover vehicles are available in India through 26 authorised outlets in Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kochi, Karnal, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Noida, Pune, Raipur and Vijayawada.