- India’s First & Only end-to-end online car buying platform, facilitating full spectrum car purchase journey
- Overwhelming response with over 7 million visitors, over 47000 registrations and 54000 enquiries since launch
- Over 4300 bookings via Click to Buy platform
Mumbai, January 12, 2021 : Hyundai Motor India Ltd., country’s first Smart Mobility Solutions Provider and the largest exporter since inception, today announced new customer convenience features & benefits on Click to Buy India’s first and only end-to-end online car buying platform, curated to provide incredible Future Retail Experience to Indian customers.
Commenting on the launch of new version of the ‘Click to Buy’, Mr. W S Oh, Executive Director – Corporate Planning, said, “Being a global technology leader, Hyundai is creating benchmarks in the auto-industry by introducing most advanced customized solutions for new age progressive India customers. Click to Buy will widen the purview of our customers and enable them towards safer, quicker and contactless transactions. We are committed towards making customers life a happy Life and be Future Ready to set newer paradigms in the digital retail space.”
Click to Buy new version focuses on customer convenience, enhanced user experience with better user interface, process enhancements and is aimed to instil more confidence in customers to opt for End-to-end online purchase.
Key features are focused towards –
- Easier online buying journey with enhanced user experience on website
- Less intervention & reduced dependency on Sales Consultants
- Precise information for customer- exact on-road price before Login
- More online financing options like loan eligibility check along with addition of leading banks
- Quicker response to customer enquiries
- Increased customer convenience on website
‘Click to Buy’ is designed to facilitate end-to-end retail of Hyundai cars online making owning a new car – contactless, safer, and convenient and hassle free. With ‘Click to Buy’ Hyundai is offering access to its complete range of car models and is the only platform that covers all stages of customer purchase journey completely online in an even more seamless and convenient manner. The one-stop solution for customers’ car ownership requirement now facilitates user experience enhancement and additional customer delight benefits such as –
- Transparency &Customer Trust– Precise on road price from the very beginning of online journey to enhance customer’s trust in Click to Buy process
- Quick response to customer enquiry -Auto assignment of Sales Consultant to give quicker response to customer enquiries.
- Easy finance eligibility check-Provides customer a precise indication of his eligible loan limits in discovery phase of the online car buying journey
- Full online finance integration – Full online finance integration with 4 of India’s top Private Banks on-board-
- Virtual showroom experience- 3D configurator with audio hotspots (in English & Hindi Language) to providecustomers real time buying experience
- Flexible Buying Options- Customers canknow stock availability as per product and Dealer selection. Customers can now choose a preferred Dealerships on Click to Buy based on their Google Ratings
- Enhanced Online journey-Intuitive& interactive website UI/UX to ease customer’s online buying journey
With new version of Click to Buy,Hyundai will cater to the needs of all customers including millennials for purchase of new Hyundai cars. All Hyundai models including theall-new i20 are available on Click to Buy website and this would act as an additional sales channel for over 600 Hyundai Dealerships. The response has been enthralling with over 7Millionvisitors on the Click to Buy website, over 47000 customer registrations 54000 enquiries and close to 4300 bookings.
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company (HMC). HMIL is India’s first smart mobility solutions provider and the number one car exporter since inception in India. It currently has 11 car models across segments SANTRO, GRAND i10, GRAND i10 NIOS, all-new i20, AURA, VENUE, Spirited New VERNA, All New CRETA, ELANTRA, New 2020 TUCSON & KONA Electric. HMIL’s fully integrated state-of-the-art manufacturing plant near Chennai boasts of advanced production, quality, and testing capabilities.