~ Honda to vroom from ‘Race Track to Road’ with its showcase of 10 exciting models at Expo ~
6 new models for Indian market:
- NAVI –Revolutionary ‘new kind of ride’ for youthfull of ‘unlimited possibilities’makesIndian debut at Auto expo
- Honda to create a new segment with NAVIin Indian 2Wheeler industry
- Honda to expand its ‘Make in India’ resolveby announcing its next global superbike offering for the adventurers at heart
- 4 exciting refreshed models will take forward Honda’s motorcycling DNA in India.
4 concept models redefine the exciting future of mobility:
- Witness the future of mobility with NEOWING (completely new sports hybrid 3-wheeler) and EV-CubConcept (the next-generation motor-equipped concept of Cub) showcased for the first time globally after Tokyo Motor show.
- 2New Mystery concept models to be showcased by Honda 2Wheelers India
Get ready to Revel at the Fun world of Hondain the Auto Expo:
- Relive the MotoGP action with Honda’s ultimate MotoGP weapon RC213V – the pinnacle of Honda’s engineering
- Honda pavilion to be the Youth capital as brand ambassadors Akshay Kumar &TaapseePaanu take centerstage
- India’s favourite animation superstar ChhotaBheemto spread Honda’s message on road safety in his signature style
- Safety for Everyone’ -> Skilled instructors at Honda’s Road Safety Zone to educate all age groups on road safety
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI) today announced the overview of its much anticipated line-up at the upcoming 13th Auto Expo, 2016. Extending the “Fun DNA”of global Honda to new highs will be 10 new models which includes 6 Indian launches & 4 concept models.
For Honda, motorsport is a “lab on wheels” where superior technology developed and tested at the rigors of racetrack gets filtered in Honda’s production motorcycles running on roads. Communicating this philosophy is Honda’s booth concept of “Race Track to Road”. This Auto Expowith its revolutionary products, Honda is all set to redefine the future of mobility in India.
On January 1, 2016, Honda wished the nation ‘Happy NAVI year’ and promised that we are “Here to change the way India plays with two wheels”. So get ready for the show-stopper of Auto Expo 2016 – Honda’smuch-awaited NAVI. With the development concept of ‘New Additional Value for India’, the NAVI is set to excite the young trendsetter of India and create a new segment in Indian 2wheeler landscape.
At the Expo, get ready to witness the future of mobility as Honda showcases its latest global concept models for the first globally after Tokyo Motor Show, 2015. Witness the attractive EV-Cub Concept (a short-distance environmentally friendly personal commuter) and NEOWING (a three wheeled hybrid wonder which expresses the new endeavors of Honda).
The excitement doesn’t end here. Honda 2wheelers India will showcase 2 new concept mystery models.
The magnet for all speed buffs will be the RC 213V. For the first time, Indian biking enthusiasts will get the chance to mount & experience the thrill of Marquez’s ultimate race weapon.
There’s something for everyone at the Honda 2 Wheeler pavilion. Honda’s brand ambassadors Akshay Kumar & Taapsee Pannu will create ripples with their presence. For kids and families, Honda’s favorite animation superstar ‘ChhotaBheem’ will promote road safety and awareness in a fun way.
With road safety at its heart, Honda will promote road safety at its outdoor area through both theory (road safety education to spread healthy road sense) and practical approach. There is an opportunity for all ages – CRF 50 and first aid training for kids, riding stimulator training for new riders and an exclusive safe riding activity for females.