Mumbai, August 28, 2017: Honda Cars India Ltd. (HCIL), leading manufacturer of passenger cars in India, today announced the introduction of ‘Privilege Edition’ of its globally successful Premium Hatchback, Honda Jazz. The Privilege Edition comes enriched with advanced infotainment system, enhanced interiors and exteriors and new safety & technology features.
- DIGIPAD – Revolutionary7 cm advanced infotainment with audio, video and navigation system
- Privilege Edition themed premium beige seat covers and premium floor mats.
- Rear parking sensors
- Privilege Edition Emblem
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Honda Connect, with 20 ingenious features that run round-the-clock, providing a sense of safety, security and convenience
Speaking about the Privilege Edition of Jazz, Mr. Jnaneswar Sen, Sr. Vice President, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd said, “Our festive offering of Honda Jazz Privilege Edition, with advanced infotainment, security and comfort features, is a great value for our customers at a very attractive price and strongly enhances its appeal. HCIL has witnessed strong sales momentum in this fiscal year with a cumulative growth of over 21% since April 2017. We hope to continue this trend through the festive season.” he added.
DIGIPAD is a revolutionary 17.7 cm advanced infotainment system, with several functions which will entertain the driver and passengers. It features:
- In-built satellite-linked 3D navigation
- My Storage internal media memory of 1.5GB
- Mirror Link support for smartphone connectivity
- Internet access for browsing, email and live traffic via optional Wifi receiver
- Voice commands for media, navigation and calling
- Smartphone voice assistant activation
- Bluetooth for hands-free telephone and audio streaming support
- AM/FM Digital radio tuner, MP3/WAV, i-Pod/i-phone compatible
- USB slots (2 Nos), Micro SD Card slots for maps and media (2 Nos.) & HDMI-IN port
The newly designed premium seat covers with ‘Privilege Edition’ embossing offer a very comfortable seating for its occupants. The rear-parking sensors help in a safer and more convenient parking experience. Additionally, the Honda Connect app offers a unique sense of round-the-clock safety, security and convenience to the owner.
The Unique Honda Connect enhances the Honda car owner’s experience with 20 ingenious features:
- Convenience Features with Online Service & Booking notification, New Products and Campaigns alert with customer feedback directed to the company.
- Utility Features with Manual SOS feature, active in just a simple click, location sharing with friends and family, Pit Stops facilitates with nearest Honda dealer & fuel station locater. Insurance and PUC renewal reminders, Document Wallet, Fuel Log records with fuel economy figures
- Safety and sense of Security with Impact Alert feature such as strong jerk, physical knock or collision followed by connecting with HCIL’s 24X7 call center. Locate My Car feature enabling to locate the car, Trip analysis, My Car’s Health & Share My Location are some of the unique features which add up to customer safety & security
The Privilege Edition Jazz is based on Honda Jazz V MT (Petrol and Diesel) & V CVT Petrol grade featuring Dual Airbags & ABS, Touch Panel Auto AC, Rear Camera, Alloy Wheels, Advanced Multi-Information Combination Meter with Eco-Assist Ambient meter rings, Electrically Adjustable and Foldable Outside Mirror with Turn Indicators, Paddle Shift (in CVT variant) and host of other safety, convenience and aesthetic features. The Honda Jazz Privilege edition is priced Rs. 5000 over V Grade and is available at an Ex-Showroom New Delhi prices as below:
V MT Privilege Edition (Petrol) – Rs. 7,36,358
V CVT Privilege Edition (Petrol) – Rs. 8,42,089
V MT Privilege Edition (Diesel) – Rs. 8,82,302
About Honda Cars India Ltd
Honda Cars India Ltd., (HCIL) leading manufacturer of passenger cars in India was established in December 1995 with a commitment to provide Honda’s latest passenger car models and technologies, to the Indian customers. HCIL has two state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities at Greater Noida, U.P and Tapukara, Distt. Alwar, Rajasthan.
The company’s product range includes Honda Brio, Honda Jazz, Honda Amaze, Honda City, Honda WR-V, Honda BR-V and Honda CR-V – which are manufactured in India. The Accord Hybrid is being sold as a CBU imported from Thailand. Honda’s models are strongly associated with advanced design and technology, apart from its established qualities of durability, reliability and fuel-efficiency. The company has a strong sales and distribution network with 348 facilities in 233 cities across spread across the country.