- The Rapid Float campaign will traverse to 30 towns across Vizag, Vijaywada and Hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh
- This initiative will be led by Mahavir Auto – ŠKODA Auto India’s authorized dealer in Andhra Pradesh
- Consumers have the opportunity to test drive the ŠKODA Rapid on the spot
With a view to taking the matchless ŠKODA experience to the consumers, ŠKODA Auto India has organized a Float campaign for its latest entrant – ŠKODA Rapid that will travel across key locations in Andhra Pradesh. The road show exclusively managed by Mahavir Auto will commence from June 9, 2012 starting with Vizag followed by Vijaywada and Hyderabad. The journey of 38 days will cover 30 towns across Andhra Pradesh.
Commenting on this new outreach initiative, Mr. Thomas Kuehl, Brand Head, Member of the Board & Director, Sales & Marketing, ŠKODA Auto India said, “The Rapid Float campaign is our latest initiative that is designed to penetrate in to small towns and make Rapid more accessible, thereby providing customers with a ŠKODA experience they can take home. We thank Mahavir Auto for partnering in this initiative and bringing Rapid closer to the masses.
An aesthetically branded flatbed truck will cart a ŠKODA Rapid across the non-dealership & select up-country towns in Vizag, Vijaywada and Hyderabad. Representatives of Mahavir Auto will travel with the wagon to these centres and engage with interested customers, briefing them on various features and specifications of the ŠKODA Rapid. A prompt test-drive of the Rapid will also be availed to the customers on request.
Mr. Parsvakumar Jhabakh, Dealer Principal, Mahavir Auto said, “The Float Campaign is a marvellous effort by ŠKODA Auto India to connect with consumers in smaller towns and provide them an opportunity to experience SKODA Rapid. We are confident that the consumers will thoroughly enjoy and appreciate our initiative.”
- June 9 – June17:- Vizag (Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Anakapalle, Kakinada, Anaparthi, Mandapeta, Rajahmundry)
- June 18 – July 2:- Vijaywada (Bhimavaram, Akiveedu, Eluru, Gudivada, Machilipatnam, Guntur, Chirala, Ongole, Nellore, Tirupati, Chittoor, Cuddapah)
- July 3 – July 16:- Hyderabad (Anantapurn, Kurnool, Mahbubnagar, Kazipet, Warangal, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Ankapur, Armur, Kamareddy)
ŠKODA Rapid was launched in November 2011, as ŠKODA AUTO India’s entry in the C segment. Symbolizing ŠKODA’s brand value – “Simply Clever”, the Rapid is ideal for the Indian streets with an attractive design, ample space, excellent safety equipment and modern proven technology. It is a comfortable car for the family with an elegant design, ensuring an efficient drive. The Rapid is produced at the group’s Chakan plant in Pune