- Mumbai experienced an extremely glamourous and luxurious weekend when Mercedes-Benz organised its unique customer engagement programme ‘Luxe Drive’ at the upbeat and glamorous Mahalaxmi Race Course
- Luxe Drive is based on the three strong pillars of Adrenaline, Gourmet and Design
- Mercedes-Benz associated with the super glamourous Gauri Khan for her exclusive design collection ‘Gauri Khan Designs’
- Celebrity Chef Ritu Dalmia provided a superlative gourmet experience to the patrons. She made sure that the guests had a gala time relishing her exotic Italian dishes
- The star of the event – Mercedes-Benz cars that were on the display in its full glory adding to the luxury quotient of the event
- The guests also got a chance to test drive the car of their choice on a specially designed track for the event
- Provisions were made for complementary vehicle evaluation, special trade-in, personalized finance offers
- Mumbai is the 9th city to witness Luxe Drive in 2016
Mumbai witnessed a very glamourous and luxurious weekend with Mercedes- Benz’s ‘Luxe Drive’, a unique customer engagement programme. Luxe Drive is based on three pillars of Adrenaline, Design and Gourmet. This initiative was undertaken at Mahalaxmi Race Course (Entry Gate #7), Dr. E Moses Marg, Royal Western India Turf Club, Mahalakshmi Nagar, Mumbai for two days. The objective of this initiative was to provide a superlative brand experience to the patrons and broaden the customer base and increase brand loyalty for the brand.
Patrons’ excitement was topped with designs showcased by Gauri Khan in her exclusive collection, ‘Gauri Khan Designs’. The guests also had a chance to relish some authentic Italian delicacies prepared by Order of the Star of Italian Solidarity award winner celebrity Chef Ritu Dalmia. However, the highlight of the event remained the super luxurious Mercedes-Benz cars on display that seamlessly integrated advanced technology and comfort.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Roland Folger, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes- Benz India said, “Mumbai is one of our most prominent markets in India. Being the financial capital of the country, it has a diverse and cosmopolitan inhabitance with immense potential for luxury consumption. Luxe Drive is one of those engaging initiatives where we get the opportunity to interact with our potential patrons on an interpersonal level by giving them a luxurious experience synonymous with the Three Pointed Star. Based on our ‘Winning’ philosophy, we aim to win the hearts and minds of our patrons by providing more such avenues of exciting engagement.”
The event showcased the technological prowess of Mercedes-Benz cars and its superior performance and managed to engross the audience effortlessly. Its superior capabilities could be easily experienced by the patrons by a series of self-driven exercises on a specially designed track. The participants were driven by a team of expert drivers and had a chance to experience car’s various dynamics and features both on-road and off-road. The visitors also experienced the memorable ‘Ah My God!’ feeling with the range of breath taking AMG range of performance cars by the brand.
The event had in store something for everyone, right from children who could enjoy themselves in the fun-filled zone specially created for them to the extreme brand loyalists who could pick some exclusive Mercedes-Benz merchandise. The MercedesTrophy zone had exclusive MercedesTrophy goodies on display that kept the participants and families engaged throughout. The Mercedes-Benz pre-owned car sales team also organized a free car evaluation where in a special trade-in opportunity was provided along with personalized finance options.