After conducting ‘Luxe Drives’ in the southern, central and east markets in the first half of the year, Mercedes-Benz India has set its eyes on the industrial and financial hub of Gurgaon. The city of Gurgaon is known for its skyscrapers and skyline, more so, for being the financial hub for some global companies that it has turned out to be. This place is apt for Mercedes-Benz as it sees a potential customer-base in the locality purely because of the global and domestic business houses located in the vicinity. To connect with the patrons, Mercedes-Benz India is bringing an innovative customer engagement programme – Luxe Drive to Gurgaon. Luxe Drive is a comprehensive combination of adrenaline, gourmet and design. People from across all age-groups will get to enjoy this superlative luxury programme as the Three Pointed Star has tied-up with the best of talents in fashion and gourmet. Patrons across cities have appreciated ‘Gauri Khan Designs’ inspired by the illustrious Gauri Khan and have enjoyed mouth-watering dishes prepared by Order of the Star of Italian Solidarity award winner, Chef Ritu Dalmia. To make this rendezvous far more exciting, the charming Ritu Dalmia will present her exotic dishes for you and give you a glimpse of what goes into preparing gourmet dishes on Saturday, 27th August. To take the oomph factor to the next level, the vivacious Gauri Khan will visit the venue on Sunday, 28th August. Gauri will showcase her elite and elegant décor collection labelled ‘Gauri Khan Designs’.
Luxe Drive will also facilitate a complementary car evaluation and provide patrons an opportunity to pick up exclusive Mercedes-Benz merchandise at the venue. This will be the first time a brand new line, ‘Motorsports Edition’ will be presented, that comprises exclusive Mercedes-Benz merchandise inspired by our renowned F1 team and performance brand AMG for the brand loyalists. Luxe Drive also offers a fantastic time to the tiny toddlers present at the exclusive designated ‘play zone’, while the adults indulge in an exquisite show of luxury. Check-out the schedule that promises a luxurious experience to all brand loyalists.
The event comprises of three pillars:
- Gourmet: Mercedes-Benz has tied up with Ritu Dalmia who will prepare exquisite delicacies
- Design: Gauri Khan Designs is the official design partner for the event. ‘Gauri Khan Designs’, an attractive label of creative home decor will be showcased for those who love fashion intricacies
- Adrenaline: Mercedes-Benz has divided the product experience into 5 zones bestowing the range of vehicles available for its guests to choose from. The car enthusiasts can witness the technical expertise and superior performance of Mercedes-Benz range of vehicles through a series of self-driving exercises on a specially designed test track. Managed by a team of expert drivers, various vehicle dynamics and features can also be experienced by participants in both off-road and on-road conditions
- Merchandise Zone – A special zone for the sale of exclusive Mercedes-Benz merchandise
- Kids Zone – Special games to engage the tiny toddlers while their parents get the feel of the Luxe Drive
- MercedesTrophy Zone – Exclusive golf section that will highlight the popularity of the MercedesTrophy and educate patrons about the renowned golfing tournament
- Vehicle Evaluation Counter – The pre-owned car sales team will conduct a free car evaluation for all the participants and will also provide an opportunity for special trade-in with personalized finance offers
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services provides innovative and customer friendly finance solutions, focused at increasing sales of Mercedes-Benz cars. The aim is to identify the best ownership solution for our customers by offering differentiated products and services via leasing, financing & insurance. Association with events like Luxe Drive gives MB Financial a great opportunity to interact with customers & showcase their offerings
|Date:||27th-28th August, 2016|
|Venue:||Leisure Valley Parking Ground, Sec – 29, Behind Kingdom of Dreams, Gurgaon, Haryana|
|Time:||10 AM – 6 PM|