- Fourth model in the Range Rover family that sits between the Range Rover Evoque and Range Rover Sport
- With an unquestionable design pedigree and adding a new dimension in refinement, technology and performance, the New Range Rover Velar is the first of its kind
- The New Range Rover Velar is available to order in three powertrain options – 2.0 l Diesel, 2.0 l Petrol and 3.0 l Diesel
- The prices start from ₹ 78.83 Lakh for the 2.0 l Diesel and 2.0 l Petrol derivatives
- Deliveries of the New Range Rover Velar will begin from end of January 2018
7th December 2017, Mumbai: Land Rover today announced the prices of the much awaited Range Rover Velar from ₹ 78.83 Lakh in India. The Velar is a distinct and further iteration of the original Range Rover character, conceived to play a powerful new role in the evolving Range Rover narrative, sitting between the Range Rover Evoque and the Range Rover Sport.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd. (JLRIL), said:
“The New Range Rover Velar is a symbol of sophisticated design, well-crafted interior, innovative features and technologies, backed by powerful and efficient powertrains. We are extremely delighted to bring the highly awaited and one of the most desirable SUVs with many of our customers are looking forward to own and drive.”
Available in three powertrains; a 2.0 l 4-cylinder 132 kW diesel, a 2.0 l 4-cylinder 184 kW petrol and a 3.0 l V6 221 kW diesel, the New Range Rover Velar has a compelling list of standard features with highly customisable options to provide a modernistic approach towards vehicle personalisation for a new Range Rover customer.
Land Rover Product Portfolio in India
The Land Rover range in India also includes the Discovery Sport (starting at ₹ 42.00 Lakh), Range Rover Evoque (starting at ₹ 44.44 Lakh), All-New Discovery(starting at ₹ 71.38 Lakh), Range Rover Sport (starting at ₹ 93.82 Lakh), and Range Rover (starting at ₹ 166.42 Lakh). All prices mentioned are ex-showroom prices in India.
Land Rover Retailer Network in India
Land Rover vehicles are available in India through 26 authorised outlets in Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kochi, Karnal, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Noida, Pune, Raipur and Vijayawada.
Please click below link