All-new Street Triple S
Built for the Sheer joy of riding, the all – new Street Triple S serves up a thrilling, agile and addictive ride every day.
|More Power, performance and Torque||State of the art rider focussed technology||Lighter, more agile and better handling||More attitude, sharper styling and a higher level of finish|
|All- new 765 engines derived from the celebrated Triumph Daytona
– Street Triple S with 113 PS peak power @11,250 rpm
|-New ride by wire throttle with up to 2 riding modes||– All new gullwing rear swingarm for improved higher speed stability
– Higher level specification of suspension, brakes and tyres
|– More of the Speed Triple’s ‘nose-down’ focused attitude
– Higher quality finish and detailing throughout with new premium colour schemes
Today with the launch of the all-new 2017 Street Triple S here in India – Built for the Sheer joy of riding, the all – new Street Triple S serves up a thrilling, agile and addictive ride every day.
Mr. Vimal Sumbly, Managing Director, Triumph Motorcycles India Pvt Ltd. commented “Our ambition was to deliver a state of the art roadster that is both addictive everyday fun and a full track weapon but with its own distinctive attitude. The Triumph Street Triple S delivers on these while demonstrating unique levels of power, performance, technology and suspension. Owning the Street Triple also gives Triumph enthusiast a chance at owning a bit of the exhilarating Moto-2 engine technology now that our exhilarating new partnership is in the books. Our hope to keep making newer and better associations and products and to keep delivering on the high-standards that is the Triumph way of riding. ‘’
Tearing up the rulebook all over again
In 2007 Triumph launched the game changing original Street Triple, light, fast, fun, agile and stylish. With its thrilling triple engine, aggressive looks and intuitive handling it set the benchmark, redefined the roadster market and went on to become a favourite for passionate Street Triple
Today with the launch of the all-new 2017 Street Triple S here in India, Triumph has torn up the rule book up all over again – Built for the Sheer joy of riding, the all – new Street Triple S serves up a thrilling, agile and addictive ride every day. With a new race bred 765cc engine that has a new level of power and torque, new state of the art technology, the highest ever level of suspension, brakes and tyres, aggressive new looks and class leading weight – the Street Triple S sets a whole new benchmark.
About the all new Triumph Street Triple S
Introducing the Street Triple S, with its own unique tailor made level of power, performance, technology and suspension. All backed up by Triumph’s highly regarded capability, confidence and agile control. Built to deliver a thrilling, agile and addictive everyday ride. With its new street fighter looks, the highest level of finish ever, lighter than its predecessor with higher spec brakes, tyres, suspension and all-new gullwing swing arm.
More power, performance, torque and a richer triple soundtrack
|Developed from the celebrated race bred ‘Daytona’ engine, the new 765cc Street Triple engine delivers a major step up in power and torque. With more than 80 new parts across the range including new crank, pistons and Nikasil plated aluminium barrels and an increased bore and stroke. The result is a significant advance in performance, particularly low-down and in the mid-range.|
|The model come with its own unique engine set-up, ECU and tune, tailored to deliver the character, power and performance best suited to the bike’s style of ride and rider.|
|The ‘S’ tune provides more peak power than the previous generation with 113PS @ 11,250rpm and delivers peak torque at 73Nm @ 10,421 rpm.|
|There are riding modes on the Street Triple S which help the rider better harness the increased power and torque in every riding condition. A richer sound track, from a lighter, free flowing exhaust and revised air box delivers an intoxicating and more distinctive induction howl. Stronger than ever acceleration and slicker gear changes are achieved through a combination of revised gearbox geometry and shorter 1st and 2nd gear ratios.|
|Rider focussed technology
|The new Street Triple S represents a major evolution in state of the art rider focussed technology for maximum control and safety.|
|Ride-by-wire||For a crisper, more precise and more accurate throttle response, with improved on/off throttle transition. Enabling different throttle maps, which combined with the ABS and traction control settings give up 2 riding modes|
|Linked to the ride-by-wire system the Street Triple S has new riding modes, which adjust throttle response, ABS and traction control settings
– Street Triple S featuring 2 riding modes: Road and Rain.
|New on-board computer||On the Street Triple S there is a fully revised LCD instrument pack, as featured on the latest generation Speed Triple. This allows the rider to select the riding modes, on the move or at a standstill, and access key information from the on-board computer, including odometer, fuel gauge, trip meter and journey distance. For the ‘S’ model this delivers a speedometer, rev counter, riding mode symbol, gear position display, fuel gauge, odometer, trip meter and journey distance.|
|New switch cubes
with 5-way joystick
|The Street Triple S features the revised switch cubes set-up from the latest generation Speed Triple.
|Switchable traction control||On the Street Triple S traction control settings can be managed via the instrument menu, by selecting ‘road’ or ‘rain’ riding modes, each with a dedicated level of traction control built in.
|Quickshifter||This can be added as an accessory option on the Street Triple S. The new Street Triple can be fitted with a quickshifter allowing for clutchless upshifts that are up to 2.5 times quicker than a skilled rider using a standard clutch upshift.|
|DRL Headlight||The Street Triple S features new LED position light headlights, with the LED position light 4.6x brighter than the previous generation bulb sidelight.|
|Lighter, more agile and better handling||Leaner and meaner than ever the new Street Triple S model is lighter than the previous
generation. This weight reduction combined with the new higher power 765cc engine delivers an amazing power to weight ratio that is key to the game changing performance of the new ‘Streets’ delivering a truly explosive and agile ride.
|Higher specification suspension||The Street Triple S comes with Showa upside-down ø41mm separate function front forks
with 110mm travel and a stepped preload-adjustable piggyback reservoir monoshock
rear suspension unit
|High specification brake set-up||The Street Triple S model is fitted with Nissin 2-piston sliding calipers on the front and a Brembo single piston sliding caliper on the back.|
|High specification performance tyres||The Street Triple S is fitted with premium Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa tyres which deliver sharp and precise handling as well as excellent stability and grip on the road.|
|More attitude and sharper styling||The new line-up all feature a significant styling evolution to deliver more attitude and a sharper more athletic poise, inspired by the ‘nose-down’ focussed attitude of the latest generation Speed Triples.|
|Premium colour options||Street Triple S – Diablo Red or Phantom Black (Metallic)|
|Even more performance, protection and style||With over 60 accessories available, selectable via Triumph’s online configurator, riders can take their Street Triple to an even higher level of specification and capability with accessories including Arrow exhausts*, colour coded seat cowl and swing arm protector kit. More contemporary and aggressive lines have been created with all new bodywork, fly screen, radiator, cowls and new integrated air intake.
In addition, the seat has been redesigned and restyled to deliver a sharper, sportier separate twin seat set-up without sacrificing rider or passenger comfort.
With an incredible attention to detail there is a higher level of finish across the entire motorcycle with many high quality details, including individual colour coded rear sub-frames for each model, re-designed rider heel guards and forged pillion footrest hangers.
- First established in 1902, Triumph Motorcycles celebrated 110 years of motorcycle manufacture in 2012. For more than two decades, Triumph Motorcycles has been based in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and has produced iconic bikes that perfectly blend authentic design, character, charisma and performance
- Building around 60,000 bikes per year, Triumph is the largest British motorcycle manufacturer and has over 750 dealers across the world
- At the heart of Triumph’s philosophy is a commitment and passion to develop truly unique motorcycles that offer a blend of distinctive design, intuitive handling and performance to enjoy the perfect ride
- This focus, innovation and engineering passion has today created a broad range of bikes suited to all motorcycle riders, including the striking 2.3 litre Rocket III, the unmistakable Speed Triple, the Daytona 200 and TT winning SuperSports Daytona 675R, class defining Tiger 800, transcontinental Tiger Explorer and the iconic Triumph Bonneville family
- Triumph currently employs around 2000 personnel worldwide and has subsidiary operations in the UK, America, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan, Sweden, Benelux, Brazil, India and Thailand as well as a network of independent distributors. Triumph has manufacturing facilities in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and Thailand plus CKD facilities in Brazil and India
Triumph Brand Ethos
- Never motivated by fads or gimmicks. We apply our obsessive attention to detail to every single part, material, technology and test we run. Because we know that the more we can put into the development of our bikes, the more you will get out of them. We aim to create bikes that are so intuitive and engaging that they bring the very best out of every rider who rides them. We are chasing the same think you are. The perfect ride!
Key Highlights, Triumph Motorcycles India
- Triumph Motorcycles India is a subsidiary of the iconic British motorcycle manufacturer Triumph Motorcycles, one of the oldest British Motorcycle Brands established in 1902
- Fastest growing luxury & lifestyle brand in India
- 4000 Customers; 36 major auto awards
- 14 state-of-the art dealerships at strategic locations
- CKD Assembly Facility at Manesar, Haryana
- Rider groups started in all dealer cities (Riders Association of Triumph) in line with Triumph Motorcycles’ brand ethos – For the Ride
Key Highlights, For the Ride – Consumer
- Tie up with India’s leading financial service provider HDFC & the world’s leading lubricant manufacturer, Castrol to ensure top notch quality
- Global branding across every store in India, with build your own bike concept and full stock of riding gear, accessories and clothing
- 24 X 7 Customer service helpline – 1800 300 000 51
- 2 years unlimited mileage warranty on all the Motorcycles
- Engaging social media presence on Facebook and Twitter