116-years old, iconic British marque to open 3 new dealerships across India
|Triumph in the last 4 years
· Winner of 51 prestigious awards in India
· 100% finance on certain models through HDFC Bank. Special only to Triumph 7 year finance schemes
· Over 4500 customers in India with riding groups
· Plans to launch 6 new products in India across model categories
· 18% YOY growth (July to Jan)
· Sponsor track training for riders through participation with California Super Bike School India and RACR academy
· Plans to increase dealer footprint to 3 more locations
· Street Scrambler, All new Street Triple Range and the Tiger Explorer launched
· Created Training schools for riders Like the Tiger Trails to spiti, Rajasthan, and Karnataka
· Celebrated marque events like the Independence Day ride for girl child education and Distinguished gentlemen’s ride
Triumph Motorcycles is one of the fastest growing premium luxury motorcycle brand in India in just 4 years of its entry in the country. With a 18%* (July to Jan) year on year growth in retail and 48 awards since its entry here in India – the brand believes in constantly upgrading its line up with the best of products coming out of its diversified portfolio
To give its clientele of over 4,500 customers more to look forward to, the brand will be introducing the Speed Master in the first quarter of 2018 at a competitive price. This new Bonneville Speed Master was first introduced to the biking community at the India Bike Week 2017, and has been garnering attention ever since. Powering this machine is a 1200cc, parallel twin engine. The motorcycle comes equipped with additional features like the ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System), cruise control, switchable traction control and two riding modes.
Triumph’s most advanced Tiger yet, the Triumph Tiger 1200 has already made its international preview at EICMA. As the name suggests, the adventure tourer gets its power from a 1200cc, in-line three-cylinder engine mated to a six-speed transmission system. The all new motorcycles are significantly lighter with weight saving across the whole bike which include the engine , chassis and exhaust. As far as features go, the new Triumph 1200 is loaded with features that include adaptive cornering lights, full color TFT system with various riding modes, Triumph shift assist and keyless ignition to name a few. Triumph enthusiasts can look forward to this machine being launched mid-2018.
Triumph motorcycles has also confirmed that the all new Tiger 800 line with over 200 changes and more technology than ever before will be landing on Indian shores very soon. With a TFT dashboard, up to six riding modes, redesigned switchgear incorporating backlit buttons, and distinctive all – LED lighting bring a significant amount of refinement over its predecessor.
Speaking on the upcoming products Mr. Vimal Sumbly, Managing Director, Triumph Motorcycles India Pvt. Ltd. said, “We are extremely happy to launch some incredibly capable Triumph motorcycles here in India within the next few months. It has been our endeavor to provide riding enthusiasts with products that fulfill their riding needs. The upcoming products are a clear indication of Triumph Motorcycles commitment to the India market and its riders. We are also very happy to share that this year up to 90% of Triumph motorcycles coming to India will be assembled here at our Manesar plant thereby making sure that our products set a benchmark within the luxury motorcycle industry.”
Of the many customer-focused introductions by the brand, are its partnership with HDFC Bank that provides attractive finance schemes on all the motorcycles and its wide network of 15 state-of-the-art dealerships at strategic locations with the latest one in Gurgaon – one of its largest yet. There is a lot to look forward to from Triumph in 2018!
Key Highlights, For the Ride – Consumer
- Tie up with India’s leading financial service provider HDFC & the world’s leading lubricant manufacturer, Castrol to ensure top notch quality
- Global branding across every store in India, with build your own bike concept and full stock of riding gear, accessories and clothing
- 24 X 7 Customer service helpline – 1800 300 000 51
- 2 years unlimited mileage warranty on all the Motorcycles
- Engaging social media presence on Facebook and Twitter