- Nepal’s 1st StyleBack: Stunning, break-free and revolutionary design with a lively and dynamic stance
- Signature split LED tail lamp, trendy crystal-like, smoked projector headlamps & stylishly integrated high mounted LED stop lamp
- Inviting cockpit with a layered design theme and fine textures
- Exquisite dual-tone interiors with premium finish. Luxurious patterned seats with bolsters
- Exclusive Connectnext Touchscreen Infotainment system by Harman™ – 8 powerful speakers ,intuitive app-suite & voice command recognition for the automatic climate control, phone and media controls
- Complete safety with dual airbags, ABS & EBD with CSC (Corner stability control) & reverse park assist with camera
- Next-gen 1.2L Revotron Petrol engine with multi drive modes
- Dual path front & rear suspension for the perfect balance between a comfortable ride & superior handling
- Efficiently designed boot with wide & clear opening using innovative 4 bar mechanism and 419L of space
- Unmatched comfort with fully automated climate control, superior legroom & 24 intelligent utility spaces.
Kathmandu, August 10, 2017: Tata Motors along with its sole authorized distributor for Nepal, Sipradi Trading Pvt. Ltd. announced the commercial launch of its new ‘StyleBack’, Tata TIGOR, meant for the young and fast-paced generation. With its stunning, break-free and revolutionary design, the Tata TIGOR is set to build on Tata Motors’ existing passenger vehicle portfolio and addresses needs of the ever-evolving customer. At a starting price of NPR 2345000 Lakhs, for the Revotron 1.2L (petrol) variant, the TIGOR will be available across the country.
Unveiling the Tata TIGOR, Mr. Johnny Oommen, Head, International Business, Tata Motors, said, “With our passion to shape the mobility of tomorrow, we have constantly pushed the boundaries of automotive engineering by creating new category vehicles. This pursuit of something different led us to what we call ‘STYLEBACK’ – our re-definition of the compact sedan category. The TIGOR is not just a new product; it is a true reflection of our legacy of creating something unexpected, setting new trends. With the launch of TIGOR, we expand our product portfolio, invite new customers and reinforce our spirited comeback in the passenger vehicle market.”
Speaking at the unveiling ceremony, Mr. Saurya Rana, President, Sipradi Trading Pvt. Ltd. said, “We are very proud to be the first International market of Tata Motors that is launching TIGOR. The Indian sales figure is eminent to justify that the TIGOR is a gem of a product from Tata Motors and we expect it to do wonders in the Nepalese market. Moving ahead from the hatches, and sedans, Tigor will definitely create a new segment for itself, the “STYLEBACK”.
With a renewed focus on design, Tata Motors is recapturing the consumer mind space, which is helping the Company to strengthen its brand proposition. Creating an immediate and lasting impact, Tata Motors has worked intricately on the styling of the TIGOR, the 3rd vehicle based on the IMPACT Design philosophy. The TIGOR is smartly designed on the outside with ‘Expressive’, ‘Exciting’, and ‘Extraordinary’ exterior features. Its lively and dynamic stance exudes the feeling of youthfulness. On the inside, the TIGOR makes ‘INtelligent’ use of space and has ‘INviting’ interiors and connectivity features that will make owners feel ‘INtouch’ with the world inside and outside.
The car is intelligently engineered with superior legroom and 24 utility spaces to provide ample storage to carry one’s world along. The stylish design is complemented by enhanced performance and driving dynamics. The TIGOR will be available in petrol variant – Revotron 1.2L with class-leading driving dynamics. The engine is available with multi-drive modes – Eco and City.
Understanding the constantly evolving needs of customers, connectivity forms the core of Tata Motors’ infotainment experience. The company has worked closely with HARMANTM to design and engineer an acoustic audio and infotainment system, certified by the globally renowned Golden Ears and tuned by seasoned Harman audio experts.
Available in 4 variants XE, XT, XZ & XZ (O) –TIGOR will come in six exciting colour options – Copper Dazzle, Espresso Brown, Pearlescent White, Platinum Silver, Striker Blue and Berry Red. TIGOR will come with a standard warranty of 4 years or 75,000km, whichever is earlier, with an option to further extend.
Tata Motors has built a strong pipeline of new products, which come with the IMPACT design language and leading technologies to make the new product line-up an exciting proposition.