RMF 2016 to be held in Delhi NCR on December 3rd and 4th
India’s leading FM network, Red FM and Phoenix Live will bring alive the spirit of riding, biking-brotherhood, music, adventure and food together for the All-In-One – Rider’s Music Festival 2016. Scheduled to be held on the 3rd and 4th of December, at Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium, the festival will enthral audiences with live performances by some of India’s most iconic & popular artists such as Amit Trivedi, Lucky Ali, Abish Mathew, Kanan Gill, Hari & Sukhmani, Kutle Khan, Voctronica, Local Train and many more to keep Delhiites excited all throughout the weekend.
Besides appealing to the biking community with bike showcase, bike installations, bike wash, workshops + customization, competition for the bikers, Speaker sessions from the veterans like CS Santosh, Dr. Arun Thareja, Sunny- Founder Xbhp, Gaurav Gill just to name a few, the festival packs in numerous attractions to entertain one and all from the non-biking community with an exciting line-up across genres;
- Abish Mathew – Widely known for his work with All India Bakchod, his performance are peppered with funny original songs, silent enacted one-man sketches, online shows and stand up that keep his style of comedy fresh and thoroughly entertaining
- Amit Trivedi – Composer, singer, and lyricist, known for his work in Bollywood for movies like Dev D, Wake Up Sid, Lootera etc. will woo the audience with his melodious voice. He was featured in MTV’s popular music show, Coke Studio, which eventually went on to become a rage
- Hari Sukhmani – Sukhmani Malik is a trained Hindustani classical vocalist and performer and Hari Singh is a multifaceted producer, vocalist, and audio engineer. They have been globe-trotting as a band since 2009. The band’s regular appearances on TV shows and radio broadcasts have made them a popular act among diverse audiences
- Kanan Gill – Stand-up comedian, musician, writer, and blogger will land you in laughter, stomach aches and tears with his witty one-liners and powerful punches. His is sense of humor truly makes him unique and his charismatic presence on stage makes him a complete performer
- Kutle Khan – A multi-talented folk musician from the rich and vibrant land of Rajasthan, Kutle Khan is a versatile composer, vocalist and multi-instrumentalist. his performances are full of energy and verve
- Lucky Ali – Best known for his soulful but strikingly simple ballad-style singing and melodious voice, his songs carry nostalgia and emotions that only hearts can feel. His song ‘O Sanam’ is considered by some to be one of the best indie-pop songs ever
- The Local Train – The Local Train is the four member band from Delhi, India. Founded in 2009, they have performed all around India and are very popular among the youth. Their fresh original tracks went viral online taking them to the top of the Indie circuit and even beyond
- Voctronica – Voctronica is India’s first all-vocal ensemble. The band was set up by world-renowned beatboxer, Shlomo (UK), along with MC Testament (UK), Sony Music India and British Council India. It is a melodious blend of beat-boxers, Indian Classical, Pop, Blues and Rock vocalists who collectively bring to you the real power of the human voice
Riders Music Festival promises to be one helluva ride with scrumptious grub stations and bars to excite palates. ‘Krazy’ karaoke along with other leisure activities including tattoo shops, graffiti, arm wrestling, paintball, gaming zone and many more attractions promise to make the festival a worthwhile experience. So gear up to witness the biggest entertainment hub this December. Tickets available at Bookmyshow.com.
About 93.5 RED FM:
93.5 RED FM, India’s Largest Radio Network has always believed in the philosophy and attitude of ‘Bajaate Raho!’ along with a music strategy of playing only Super Hit music, based on the internationally successful CHR (Contemporary Hit Radio) format. The brand has successfully launched new extensions- RED Mobile, RED Active, RED Live, and RED Digital, which are all independent IPRs with the same brand philosophy and attitude. One of the MOST AWARDED BRANDS in the industry, RED FM boasts of over 167 awards including the award for the BEST FM BRAND, BEST FM STATION, BEST RJs, etc.