Honda to showcase EVER HIGHEST 11 new models for India at the Expo
– Honda to fulfil its commitment to India of launching 4 brand new models in 2017-18
- Will debut its final 4th model of 2017-18 – a brand new motorcycle
– ADVANCE TECH & INNOVATION: 10 exciting new editions to take forward Honda’s DNA:
- Get ready formajor 2018 upgrades in 6 models of Domestic line-up
- Total excitement for fun bikers as Honda’s 4 global performance bikes undergo the generation change
– 3 SHOWCASE MODELS to exemplify Honda’s R&D prowess & redefine the future of mobility:
- Electrification of mobility: Honda’s latest PCX Electric Concept to be showcased for 1st time in India
- See the pinnacle of Honda engineering: Marc Marquez’s 2017 MotoGP winning bike RC213V
- Feel the Rush of racing on the 2017 Honda One Make Race machine CBR 250R
– Much more awaits you in the Fun World of Honda in Hall No. 6
- Honda’s Road Safety Zone to educate all age groups through fun based road safety activities
- Block your weekend with Honda’s brand ambassadors ‘Akshay Kumar’ and ‘Taapsee Pannu’
- With NAVi, witness the endless possibilities of Fun to Create: See the signature creation of the national winner of NAVI Customania and the 24 best customized NAVI’s from across India
Gurugram, February 2, 2018: Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. today announced the preview of its transformative domestic and global product line-up for 2018 at the 14th Auto Expo, 2018 to be held at Greater Noida (Press days: February 7-8, Public Days: Feb 9-14).
This year, Honda 2Wheelers India’s pavilion is themed – “Transforming the Way India Rides Ahead”.
At the 14th Auto Expo, Honda will debut its exciting product line-up for 2018. While celebrating Honda’s legacy in India, the pavilion will also showcase Honda’s commitment to expand the possibilities of mobility.
On the product side, Honda 2Wheelers India will showcase a total of 11 new models for India – which is its ever highest in the Indian Auto Expo.
Honda will unveil brand new motorcycle for FY’2017-18. This includes Honda’s last commitment for 2017-18 (after CLIQ, Africa Twin and Grazia) which will be a brand new motorcycle.
Continuing to introduce innovative products ahead of time, Honda pavilion will also display for the first time a total of 10 new exciting upgrades for 2018. Get ready for major changes in Honda’s 6 domestic production two-wheelers and 4 international fun bikes.
A glimpse into how Honda is transforming Mobility through Engineering and R&D
Giving visitors an opportunity to witness the undisputed R&D strength of Honda and exciting future of the World’s biggest two-wheeler company, the pavilion will also showcase Honda’s efforts into redefining the future of mobility.
Making its first ever appearance in India after its global debut in Tokyo Motor Show 2017 is Honda’s latest electric vehicle (EV) concept – the PCX Electric scooter.
Honda’s pavilion promises to be a feast for racing buffs in India. Get ready to witness the pinnacle of Honda engineering first-hand as RC 213V – Honda’s 2017 MotoGP winning bike ridden by World Champion Marc Marquez makes its first appearance.
Honda 2Wheelers India will also celebrate the legacy of the iconic Activa – India’s most loved two-wheeler with a special display of all generations of Activa over the last 17 years.
Honda has lined up exciting engagements for the fans visiting its exhibition hall as well as the outside safety zone.
Make sure to block your date with Honda’s brand ambassadors – ever stunning Taapsee Pannu and Bollywood khiladi Akshay Kumar who will visit the Honda pavilion in the weekend (10 – 11 February).
Committed to spread road safety awareness in India, Honda will have a dedicated Safe Riding Zone in the outdoor activity area. Here, Honda will educate all age groups on importance on road safety. For kids, there will be road safety contests and practical learning session on the special CRF 50 children bike. Honda’s proprietary Riding Trainer will initiate new riders on road safety with its fresh interface. For women, Honda will have the exclusive Female Safety Riding training sessions helmed by female instructors.
Witness the endless possibilities of NAVi as youngsters customize their favourite fun two-wheeler. Youngsters will be wowed to see the truly unique NAVi of Dhananjay Parihar – the national grand finale winner of NAVI Customania and the 24 best customized NAVI’s from across India.
At the Honda pavilion, there will a loads of interactive activities for the digital generation of today.
Get ready to launch your dreams to the world and ride India’s favorite Activa through the years. For the selfie fans too there will be 2 special photo-opportunity zones. What’s more, stand a chance to win goodies from Honda 2Wheelers India for every image uploaded in your social pages in these engagements.