- Introduces Service Cost Calculator on Ford India website, allowing customer to know periodic maintenance service cost (PMS), even before walking into the dealership
- Ford’s introduction of a cost calculator for PMS to enhance trust and transparency and ensure confidence in service experience
- Service Price Promise to be applicable across the entire Ford product range; Calculated quote to remain valid for the same month
In its continuing efforts to enhance customer convenience, Ford India today launched a Service Price Promise. Introduced via a unique Service Price Calculator on Ford India Website, the Price Promise will allow customers to know the cost of periodic maintenance even before booking the service at a Ford dealership.
The Service Cost Calculator will allow customers to carry a print out of the calculated web quote, ensuring complete trust and transparency in their service experience at any Ford dealership.
Ford Service Price Promise will offer periodic maintenance prices for all Ford models including the recently launched compact sedan Figo Aspire, the new Ford Figo hatchback and the ever successful compact SUV, Ford EcoSport. The calculated quote will be valid for the same month, subject to change in taxes, etc.
“With Ford’s Service Price Promise, we are ensuring trust and surety than surprise for our customers when they walk into any Ford dealership for a standard service,” said N Prabhu, vice president, Ford customer service operations. “This step not only ensures transparency in our service experience but also demonstrates a commitment to our customers.”
Customer touch-points like Information boards at dealerships, Service reminder eDMs, and Ford Mobile App along with the dealership websites will be used to inform customers of the initiatives.
Ford Service Price Promise joins a whole host of features and services by Ford India to ensure customer convenience, accessibility and affordability namely:
- Sub Assembly Levels for Repairs: The ‘Sub Assembly Levels for Repairs’ enables a substantial saving in the overall ownership costs by breaking up an auto part into sub-components. Ford’s latest offering Figo Aspire offers unparalleled ownership experience with close to 850 parts available under sub-assembly
- Localization & Competitive Parts Pricing: Ford has worked with supplier base to attain increased levels of localization on the products, thereby achieving competitive price points while maintaining high quality.
- Ford’s Happy Pockets Service: continues to be an important CoO initiative that allows Ford car owners to avail and experience Ford’s quality service starting at just Rs. 2,199
- Ford Vehicle Personalization Centre: The centre provides vehicle Personalization options to customers to make their Ford cars look ‘distinctly theirs’. Ford is the first automaker to bring customization to the mass market. Such options are usually restricted to high-end luxury cars. The option is currently available on Ford EcoSport.